• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A blog on my Pokémon headcanons and general lissiverse! (Reqs open!!)

Sorry, I don’t have anything. And this seems like the best place to put it, possibly with “AMA” threadmark or smthn (I’m not trying to sound like a moderator, believe me). ^^;

Actually, I do have something. Maybe Kanto? (Red, Blue (M), Leaf and maybe Yellow)

Edit: …Uhm idk if you refer to Blue and Green as opposite names, that’s why I changed Green (F)’s name to Leaf. I’m from the West, which is why I refer to them as such.

Yeaa elio and Selene (sorry for being so late)

Selene

• Would fistfight team skull and the aether foundation if sun and Hau didn’t stop her
  • Would kill someone if they did something bad to Lillie (but again, no one will let her. She’d probably just beat them up anyways)
  • Has a big grudge against lusamine and Faba, but has grown to like wicke
  • Thinks Lillie is really pretty and would do anything to protect her (hm… someone’s got a crush… smirk)
  • Real name is Selene, you can also call her moon. She doesn’t care what you use, but her friends call her moon and for official things like battle tournaments she’s Selene
  • Will eat any and all food. Is hungry.
  • Connected to Tapu fini and Lunala
  • Probably be friends with Kiawe if he’s anything like anime Kiawe
  • During USUM (it’s split kinda like Pokespe, with the first bit being SM and the last bit being USUM. I’m combing bits I like from both games) she grows her hair out longer, and generally becomes more serious and stoic than she was in SM, losing (most) of her “childish” traits like always jumping into fights
  • She does still have the instinct to protect her friends, but will generally more just jump in front of them and maybe Pokémon battle
Elio

• Again will also be called sun or Elio, with Elio being his real name. He does usually prefer sun, but won’t get mad at you if you call him Elio.
  • Connected to tapu bulu and solgaleo
  • Secretly really interested in ultra beasts, but scared everyone will hate him and “clump” him with lusamine cause of it
  • He ends up sneaking into the aether foundation for something they need, and he ends up being caught by lusamine when he starts looking through ultra beast files.
  • She gives him the offer of studying with her, but he declines
  • For now
  • There’s a tiny gap between sm and USUM, maybe a month or two? But yea inbetween then the four (Hau sun moon Lillie) kinda fall apart
  • Sun ends up taking up her offer In a sort of “I don’t care what anyone thinks anymore” kinda thing
  • But ends up almost getting used and manipulated by lusamine
  • He rejoins the group but keeps that part secret
  • Stuff happens and yea
  • That’s all I remember right now
Hope you liked it!

Which main character is a protag in each region? Here’s a guide for your convenience!

Kanto: red
Johto: Ethan
Hoenn: may
Sinnoh: dawn
Unova 1: it’s complicated…
Unova 2: I’m not sure yet
Kalos: Serena
Alola: I’m not sure yet
Galar: don’t have a lot on galar in general
Paldea: I’m not sure, but I think it’s Juliana?

Which main character is a protag in each region? Here’s a guide for your convenience!

Kanto: red
Johto: Ethan
Hoenn: may
Sinnoh: dawn
Unova 1: it’s complicated…
Unova 2: I’m not sure yet
Kalos: Serena
Alola: I’m not sure yet
Galar: don’t have a lot on galar in general
Paldea: I’m not sure, but I think it’s Juliana?
Makes sense because:
  • Red is obvious because game canonity (plus he has Venusaur and Blue has Charizard, manga canonity, while he gets Pikachu while Blue gets Eevee since merchandising and anime)
  • Ethan: idk
  • May and Dawn: Anime (although Dawn and Barry have the same starter in anime)
  • Both Unovas: neither of them (BW) debuted in the anime, same with B2W2
  • Serena: Anime, and because I see her the best with Fennekin
  • Alola/Galar: Once again, no protag in anime
  • Paldea: Yes because we all know
Sorry if these didn’t make sense

IMG_1259.jpeg

+doodle
IMG_1252.jpeg

Edit: I should make these for all my characters, you can ask for one if u want

Last edited:
Um. This can be about anything right? Have a dump of random hunger games behind the scenes/bloopers vids I’m obsessed with from the new movie lol (yes I have these all saved somewhere lol)

edit: I’m also loving what I did to my profile, it’s a pretty accurate depiction of me rn lol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH ITS SO MALVA IN MY VERSEEEEEEEEE (the song is better than revenge by Taylor swift)

lissiverse malva songs (they’re all Taylor swift)

• Better than revenge
  • look what you made me do
  • bad blood
  • (this girl does not like diantha and she loves revenge)
Edit: better than revenge and look what you made me do both have little mentions of being an actress aaaaah

Last edited:
Hello guys I feel like I should talk about something but I have no clue what hehe….

Um. Yea hi

Edit: anyone wanna ask me something? (I will accept asks about my hunger games ocs hehe)
Do you have any headcanons about Hoenn? specifically about my true love, Courtney-

Lissi u should make characters with the pun names I made or don’t idk it ur choice

Hey guys look at this ask game I found on tumblr

Send a character + one or more of these question!

1. Why do you like or dislike this character?
2. Favorite canon thing about this character?
3. Least favorite canon thing about this character?
4. If you could put this character in any other media, be it a book, a movie, anything, what would you put them in?
5. What's the first song that comes to mind when you think about them?
6. What's something you have in common with this character?
7. What's something the fandom does when it comes to this character that you like?
8. What's something the fandom does when it comes to this character that you despise?
9. Could you be roommates with this character?
10. Could you be best friends with this character?
11. Would you date this character?
12. What's a headcanon you have for this character?
13. What's an emoji, an emoticon and/or any symbol that reminds you of this character or you think the character would use a lot?
14. Assign a fashion aesthetic to this character.
15. What's your favorite ship for this character? (Doesn't matter if it's canon or not.)
16. What's your least favorite ship for this character?
17. What's a ship for this character you don't hate but it's not your favorite that you're fine with?
18. How about a relationship they have in canon with another character that you admire?
19. How about a relationship they have in canon that you don't like?
20. Which other character is the ideal best friend for this character, the amount of screentime they share doesn't matter?
21. If you're a fic writer and have written for this character, what's your favorite thing to do when you're writing for this character? What's something you don't like?
22. If you're a fic reader, what's something you like in fics when it comes to ths character? Something you don't like?
23. Favorite picture of this character?
24. What other character from another fandom of yours that reminds you of them?
25. What was your first impression of this character? How about now?
26. FREEBIE QUESTION!!

Back
Top Bottom