• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Coltar: Escaping His Shadows Chapter 3 is now out!

Aaron and his friends have fled the citadel and have gotten onto the train, but Mylious is hurt, and tensions are rising.

On another note: The Main story Coltar the Prophecy has had its rating revised. I have edited out a large amount of the more "Mature" themes to make it suitable for "Teen".

heyyyy so I kinda wrote a one shot thing read it please (or dont I don’t care)

Chapter 5! Mare and Brendan arrive in Slateport, ready to take a break and see the sights. Unfortunately, Team Aqua and a certain Dazzling, Dizzying Contest Star have other plans.

Chapter 4 of Coltar: Escaping his Shadows is up. Aaron and his friends arrive in Quigk, Colran - and that's the least of their problems...

New recently from me:
Coltar Series: Escaping His Shadows - Chapter 7: To Virto!

Under the watchful eye of the Colran Ruler, Thomas De Jou, Elkran teens, Aaron and Erik Piscar, Clarence Bourbabel and Mylious Jackson begin to travel to Virto. Erik spends some time learning about himself, while Aaron asks questions about Colran's culture. Meanwhile, Clarence and Mylious's fears become noticable.

Coltar Series: The Prophecy - Chapter 16: Deeper than a Flesh Wound
James Spitz and his new friend, the ex-soldier, Raab Finnis head to the holy building. Raab expresses his religious stance until he is interrupted. Clarence spends some time with James, and tries to understand why he breaks the rules whenever he gets a chance.

Coltar Series: The Prophecy - Chapter 17: Trusting Lord Ikur
Kitiku Bryson has been summoned to see the Lord and Doctor Aaron Ikur. Kitiku expresses his dreams, meanwhile Lord Ikur encourages him. Secrets will be revealed.

Independent One-Shot: Dark Dreams
The reader will stop at nothing to become the Champion of the region. But at what cost?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom