• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ051: Thorny Nyarote!? The Mysterious Flower Pillar

The narration in the preview made me smile once again.

Roy: Liko, what's got you so deep in thought?
Liko: What's the difference between a "re-port" and a "re-port"?
Roy: That's what's on your mind?!

Last edited:
It sounds like we'll be getting an episode each for the kids' reports.

It looks like Liko will be doing her's on Toedsool and Roy will probably do his on Kilowattrel next episode. Toedscool was on the poster for this arc alongside some other seemingly random Pokemon, so I guess they will play into these episodes.

If an untrained bird evolves here, it will be a bit funny. I prefer him to learn a new move here (e.g. Aerial Ace or Air Cutter) rather than evolution.
I didn't necessarily mean in this episode, or even the next one featuring focus on Wattrel. I just meant at some point eventually. But yes, I do agree, it probably would be best if it learned a new move first before it evolves.

Back
Top Bottom