• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ052: Kaiden, High Wind Warning!

"Pokémon Horizons: The Series ends until 2026" Bah! They are nonsense, I don't believe any of that idea so long next episode, that the fans are crazy.

Well, seems like they might be getting the unidentifable bird outta the way since it hasn't done much of anything.

But hey we're getting some Ryme next week so looking forward to that.

Well whaddya know, the "shadow" was Ryme all along.
I'm sensing a possible evolution

That blue glow's looking pretty damn suspicious, I must say! Based on the preview, it looks like Wattrel might evolve to save Roy from falling, maybe?

(I mean, ngl, if Wattrel does evolve here, I'll be happy. But, at the same time, it just might win the award for the least stuff ever done by a main character's Pokemon before evolution.)

That blue glow's looking pretty damn suspicious, I must say! Based on the preview, it looks like Wattrel might evolve to save Roy from falling, maybe?

(I mean, ngl, if Wattrel does evolve here, I'll be happy. But, at the same time, it just might win the award for the least stuff ever done by a main character's Pokemon before evolution.)
I don't expecting much from it. Otherwise, it will be disappointed again. Next Friday we will see the answer. If it is evolution, the opening 3 segment will be updated.

With Rhyme appearing, I wish they used that opportunity to evolve Fuecoco instead to tease the future Fire/Ghost Skeledirge. Based on the preview, it doesn't even look like a fully Wattrel focused episode.

I'm very excited to have another episode focusing on Wattrel, but also pleasantly excited to see Ryme showing up here! I wonder if she'll be the next leader Roy has to face for his Terrastal Test.

Wattrel evolving after having essentially no significant screen-time would be very on-brand for how Horizons has treated it thus far so I would not be surprised. Though Wattrel evolving before Fuecoco would be a bit wacky considering the blatant uneven focus and development Fuecoco has in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom