• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars: Attack of the Potatoes [ENDGAME - Mafia Win!]

i don’t think jackets would taste very good
I prefer potatoes

Fun Fact: "Tater Tot" is a registered trademark of Ore-Ida, so only they are allowed to use that name. Other companies are forced to use lesser terms like "tater crown" or the like.

I have also seen them as "potato puffs" too, though I think that gets confused for something else.

Im am very tempted to play, but I haven't played in years and I don't know if it'll be too stressful :sadsola:

Put me down as a spectator please, but I might change before the game starts if thats a possibility?
you can definitely change ur mind and i would be honoured to have this be ur returning game

Back
Top Bottom