• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your queer Pokémon headcanons?

i have liek a LOT more hcs i just listed the ones that r liek the Most prominent in my mind..that and also i dont rlly Ever see characters as cishet i fear.
SAME lol. I could count the number of characters I headcanon as cishet on one hand. (Okay I did do this once, where I sorted Pokemon characters based on headcanons, and there were more cishet character headcanons than I thought, but the vast, vast, vast majority of my character headcanons are queer)

Frankly there’s no way Morty is straight to me. His SS in Masters is literally the rainbow bird (shiny Ho-oh). I do have other headcanons, but I’m posting just this one since his SS is rerunning today

LGBTQ headcanons aren’t a thing I think of a lot BUT

Serena is lesbian Shauna is bi they’re dating with calem (aroace) as their (mostly serenas) wonderful wingman

Victor in my verse I’m shipping with Gloria cause it’s funny BUT I don’t think he’s straight so he’s probably bi

Ethan is acespec cause I said so and so is silver

You know what the Johto quartet is getting his with the “aspec cause I said so” beam cause yes

Dawn is bi too I think

Everyone in Paldea is queer in some way and I’m not gonna try to unpack that right now

One big one I have is that Whitney is lesbian. In her younger years, when she was trying to figure out her sexuality, her relationships with men paled in comparison to women. Yeah sure, she flirted with guys and had her moments with them, but ultimately, she felt more comfortable with the ladies. Eventually, she realized, that she was really attracted to them.
She harbors secret feelings for Jasmine. If there is anyone she will admit is cuter than her, it's Jasmine. Lol.

Elesa is bi. Likes men and women. Volkner is her fellow bi ally/friend, and they talk about their experiences from time to time. They even dated at one point, but he now he is happy with Flint and Elesa is with Skyla.

Erika has a lot of suitors due to her traditional family hoping for her to marry - but she isn't interested in any of them. She likes women and has had several sexual experiences with them. Eventually, she will tell them the truth.

Red is possibly ace, but he still yearns for a deep connection with someone. When he falls for someone, it's very intense.

Yellow Pokespe is VERY obviously some flavor of Gender(™). I'm not sure what but he radiates it.

After the whole misreporting that Gou is nonbinary debacle, I think it's hilarious that in the immediate next series they were like "okay let's give them what they want" and created Dot.

Mint Card GB2 is a trans girl. Given that it's a direct sequel to the first game with the same protagonist and that you couldn't play as a girl in the first game, it's quite literally the only explanation that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom