• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

MOD NOTE: Oops New
MOD NOTE: Please note that the roles in the OP have been updated. I am silly and gave two characters the same role with different shots, and the OP was wrong as to what those shots were.

Carry on.

Elieson! Good to see you again.

Hello friend

Hi elieson!

Hello town

bonjour elieson! como estas?

Yo bien, y tu?

--------

I gave this short game a little read, talked to the mods and well, I'm sorry for the addition of this rule;

There is also an addition to the rules: structured massclaiming is not allowed. A maximum of two roleclaims will be allowed per phase. Counterclaims will be allowed.

I wanted the game to be fun for all sides, and for this NOT to be a townstomp, and a massclaim would bust this game to shreds. You're welcome, scumteam. You would've totally lost otherwise.

THAT SAID, I'm still Elieson, and I still have to teach you all how to play some goddamn mafia.

HowToCatchAScum.png

That said, Lissi and Guz scream town to me. Othinus and Mido don't. I'm not voting for my wife right as I jump into the game though.

##Vote @Othinus

You're rubbing me the wrong way. Jamie, not sure about yet. Something seems off, but the game's got nothing to read because you goons decided not to lynch anyone D1 and ergo, not give town any vote information to work with to find scum today. IDK some of ya'll chose to opt out of giving the town information, but c'est la vie. Not sure about anything else worth a solid push, cept that I strongly doubt Jamie would shoot for a person he voted for if her were scum.

• JOAT (1x Roleblock, 1x Rolecop, 1x Doc)
  • JOAT (1x Roleblock, 1x Commuter, 1x Vig)
  • Rolecop + 1x Strongman
  • Restless Spirit
  • Cop
  • Backup Cop
  • Doctor
  • Bus Driver
  • Miller + 1x Commuter
  • Bodyguard
What alinement i think each role is green is town red it scum idk why i assumed there was 3 mafia yesterday ig im just used to bigger games And brings the chances of guessing to 20% witch is not a worthwhile gamble

Potato's efforts here are whatever. If this is 8:2 then that's scumteam. If this game's 7:2:1, then scum could be the Jack!Vig. Things get a little dicey if that's the case though, TBH. We'd be at 6:2:1, and that gives town 1 Mislynch before things become 3:2:1 with a wolf that can no longer kill, meaning that wolf has to townside or else Mafia can just win by default. No matter the setup, unless there's an ITP Restless Spirit or something stupid, the setup is 2 Mafia 8 Non-Mafia, and the Non-Mafia is going to townside if they want any chance at victory.

So the game's currently at 6:2:1 or 7:2. We've got time to play.

Also, use your brain. If you are here thinking Potato's assessment of roles to alignments means anything for their own alignment, you've got another thing coming. I did this when I wasn't even playing the game yet. THAT SAID, Potato's push for a lynch D1 has me liking them as town.

Here's my actual reads list because ya'll should be posting this shit out in a tiny game like this, asap. There isn't time to fart around and wait for stuff to happen. I'm looking at:

Town:
1: myself
2: Guz
3: Lissi
4: Potato

I guess probably town:
5: Jamie
Whatever, I don't care enough to vote for you:
6: Pigrider
I'm not gonna vote for my wife:
7: Midorikawa

Leaving
8: DawningWinds
9: Othinus

I just don't feel like voting for Dawning, because they didn't lazily vote for NoLynch. I can smell Othinus over the smell of dog doodoo I just scooped up while walking my puppy, and it needs to go into the incinerator please k thanks.

I guess my last bit; we organize who claims who and "vote" (discuss) what 2 roles should claim or what 2 players should claim. I'd Dawning and Othinus to claim today period, just because of their unimpressive/scummy D1 behavior. Prefably, Othinus sooner rather than later, so if a counterclaim has to come up, then it has time to do so. Ya'll can discuss on this. Maybe you want 2 specific roles to claim instead of 2 particular players. I'm down for whatever, as long as we get two claims before phase end.

So I, the Dinosaur of Superior Wisdom, have spoken; so it shall be!

I guess my last bit; we organize who claims who and "vote" (discuss) what 2 roles should claim or what 2 players should claim. I'd Dawning and Othinus to claim today period, just because of their unimpressive/scummy D1 behavior. Prefably, Othinus sooner rather than later, so if a counterclaim has to come up, then it has time to do so. Ya'll can discuss on this. Maybe you want 2 specific roles to claim instead of 2 particular players. I'm down for whatever, as long as we get two claims before phase end.
Id rather do specific rolls claim instead of people cus we can target to see what roles we want to find to be able to either protect them or tell them how and when to use their ability or whatever

I don't particularly mind claiming, but I'm not clear on where or what the suspicion actually is here? Points for getting things moving though. I'm the Backup Cop.

I don't particularly mind claiming, but I'm not clear on where or what the suspicion actually is here? Points for getting things moving though. I'm the Backup Cop.
Anyone wanna counterclaim this if not then ur probably good

I too wonder why pink was lynched… maybe a beginner mafia?
Inactive killing does not particularly incriminate anyone imo.
Something seems off, but the game's got nothing to read because you goons decided not to lynch anyone D1 and ergo
:swirlix: , I wanted the lynch last day but everyone else was convinced that no lynch was the answer :tentacruel:

Back
Top Bottom