• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory about the setup, there is lots of stopping kills (Jamie and 2 more roles) but also lots of kill power (NK, electrifier, at least one more thing is likely). Maximum swing, just as Raven likes it :)

I know, I thought Bulletproof Silver Goo was bad, now there is a thing that could kill an entire wagon...

I

I think we don't have mafia, but rather a couple of hostile indepts
This is ever more likely, question still remains, is it 2 or 3? Also if there is no team there is no regular forming reads, it is just like trying to find mastermind all over again... Did Raven make a game that supposedly prohibits claims (although the softs can be very hard, just like Mason GO Rush), that cannot be solved without role talk? Again sounds like the kind of bastard Raven would do.
the fuck is silver goo
When first targetted, they become an exact copy of the role PM (sans alignment apparently as Raven clarified) of the active role that targetted them... Which could mean +1 important PR that can stop kills.

This is ever more likely, question still remains, is it 2 or 3? Also if there is no team there is no regular forming reads, it is just like trying to find mastermind all over again... Did Raven make a game that supposedly prohibits claims (although the softs can be very hard, just like Mason GO Rush), that cannot be solved without role talk? Again sounds like the kind of bastard Raven would do.
I don't know, I'd expect 2 for balance but 3 is a possibility

Any Investigatives pls do not open claim and vote... I could tell you what to do in OC if you trust me, else wait until I should be able to say more.

I mean Ex/Minish know him the most, and their theory makes sense lol, ME would also talk about Chaos Mafia all the time...

VOTE: RavenRaziel98

@FinalArcadia
@beryllium

which one of you is indept :stunfisk:
Unless the game is so bastard that I got turned indep without knowing, it is not me. But I do think we might be dealing with some kind of weird, multi-indep game here. And maybe the electrifying stuff that was mentioned before is taking the place of kills somehow if so.

Also for now at least

VOTE: RavenRaziel98

the real goo here is what my brain is turning into in this game from confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom