• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement regarding OCs
Host Note:
I've been asked about the matter and changed a subsection of the OC Rules.

-Quoting stuff from PMs is NOT allowed (unless you quote within the same Conversation for stuff like replying, etc).
HOWEVER, you can still Copy/Paste as much as you wish as it's up to interpretation whether the supposed statement was manipulated or not.
Host messages are excluded from this permission!

Also the Vote Count has been fixed... :X3:

Ex has reason to town read me. I have reason to be ??? about him. Lol.

If anyone is town and disruptive/manipulative and targeted me last night could you please let me know?

Ex has reason to town read me. I have reason to be ??? about him. Lol.

If anyone is town and disruptive/manipulative and targeted me last night could you please let me know?
Ok. Eh not quite, although him tunneling me did make him drop a bit but from #2 (except me) to #3

Town Disruptive here, who did not target you, but maybe action on Zinn was Redirected to you somehow. There are hints of some Redirective all over.

It will give me a bit more info on Ex. I'm not sure if he has something to do with it specifically or not.
I’m not understanding how lynching Raven gives info on ExLight.

Also because I’m sure someone will comment I never had a post restriction nor did I claim I have one. That was everyone’s assumption. I just figured it would be fun to post in a funny way that doesn’t hinder my ability to talk.

she's a townlean yea
nothing much set, we chatted a bit
So you townlean because you chatted to her? Or just a feeling from her chatting?

You have me and apparently Ex confused. Do you think they are somehow aligned?

I'm confused myself. They may be aligned? I think I was most likely redirected but if Raven does not flip what is expected then Ex is probably okay.

Were you redirected last night while targetingEx? And got redirected to Raven?

That is a huge possibility. And one I think is most likely what happened. But seeing as this is a bastard chaos game I'm not entirely sure if it is and would like to see what Raven flips.

Also because I’m sure someone will comment I never had a post restriction nor did I claim I have one. That was everyone’s assumption. I just figured it would be fun to post in a funny way that doesn’t hinder my ability to talk.
This is difficult to believe considering the Barista role that flipped tells us Drunk is a mechanical thing.

... I agree with Raven flip, I can absolutely see Raven slot being scum in this kind of game and if we need to get his slot out of the way to win better sooner than later, it means more interactions alive for Night 2 which could help with solving.

This is difficult to believe considering the Barista role that flipped tells us Drunk is a mechanical thing.

... I agree with Raven flip, I can absolutely see Raven slot being scum in this kind of game and if we need to get his slot out of the way to win better sooner than later, it means more interactions alive for Night 2 which could help with solving.

I think Mido might have played Chaos Mafia on ZD? In which case bartender is always a thing so I can definitely believe she just played it up for the fun of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom