• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t remember if asked.

@RavenRaziel98 is there the possibility of having to lynch you to win?

This is difficult to believe considering the Barista role that flipped tells us Drunk is a mechanical thing
When you assumed helper visited me I was confused since I skimmed his role. K was like “ok didn’t know that exists” when I saw that. Literally is by chance. I just think playing drunk is funny. Idk what the drunk modification does. I just felt like having fun in a bastard game.

I'm worried about the double kills but assuming one is indept i think we should be """fine"""...? at least in the sense of the game not ending?
always have the possibility of mafia and indept shooting each other

I mean I'm down to lynch someone else today. I just don't have any good leads since OC makes it a bit harder to scumread people. And I wanted to try a Raven lynch earlier rather than later when it could bite us in the ass.

I feel like lynching Raven is a red herring. A distraction from real hunting. I could be wrong, but it seems off.
What are your thoughts on if there is normal mafia, one mafia (possibly Raven-aligned) and hostile indep(s), or only hostile indeps? In any other game I'd say lynching Raven is a distraction, but in this particular one, it seems like a realistic chance that we might need to do this.

I feel like lynching Raven is a red herring. A distraction from real hunting. I could be wrong, but it seems off.
I think you just want to push a mislynch on me no matter what, and if we do Raven first you are afraid I might be mech cleared tonight... Besides I do not see you hunting much other than me.

I mean I'm down to lynch someone else today. I just don't have any good leads since OC makes it a bit harder to scumread people. And I wanted to try a Raven lynch earlier rather than later when it could bite us in the ass.
Yeah hence why I’m pushing away from people using OC. It just harms us. We have not had enough in thread conversation. And relying on OC is jsut asking for mafia to control the game.

I can also understand wanting to lynch him earlier rather than later. Hopefully the worst that can happen is making everyone vanilla.
What are your thoughts on if there is normal mafia, one mafia (possibly Raven-aligned) and hostile indep(s), or only hostile indeps? In any other game I'd say lynching Raven is a distraction, but in this particular one, it seems like a realistic chance that we might need to do this.
I 100% think there are indeps. If there are not hostile indeps then I would be shocked.

If Raven is anything, it’s not anything to do wth the ability to kill. Whole bastard that is just way too imbalanced since he knows all roles as host. And forcing his mafia buddy to decide everything is unfair too. That’s too much pressure.

And forcing his mafia buddy to decide everything is unfair too. That’s too much pressure.
They are just the equivalent of SK, it is not THAT bastard. I agree there is another hostile indep but their kill method is probably different, maybe Electrifier?

As someone who has often been left as the last mafia several times. I strongly disagree. The two are very different.
If the last mafia has a player buddy, yes. If the buddy is Raven who does nothing except be there, not really.

there's definitely harmful indept unless my role is a red herring, I been warning since my first in-game post

I'm protective against it
they should not have caused the kill instantly last night unless they can choose to speed it up and do it instantly which is a bit uncommon

vote: midorikawa

the grenade/stuff about post restrictions/emphasis on oc-vs-thread with little prompting/borderline omgus are all slightly alarming to me
this is a bastard game and thus i am much less sure in any of my reads than usual, but that may be a psychological thing
she simply seems like the most likely suspect to me now

... Raven can wait, counter wagon on a player who can be pressured gives more info.

UNVOTE: RavenRaziel98
VOTE: Midorikawa

vote: midorikawa

the grenade/stuff about post restrictions/emphasis on oc-vs-thread with little prompting/borderline omgus are all slightly alarming to me
this is a bastard game and thus i am much less sure in any of my reads than usual, but that may be a psychological thing
she simply seems like the most likely suspect to me now
Mind clarifying what you mean on those things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom