Best Buy stores to distribute codes to encounter Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Eevee in Pokémon Sword and Shield
How to receive the Dynamax Crystal via Mystery Gift:
- Launch Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
- Press the X button during gameplay to access the in-game menu.
- Select MYSTERY GIFT.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password.
- Enter the code and select OK.
- Select Dynamax Crystal Gift.
- Be sure to save your game after receiving your gift.
- Go to the Watchtower Lair, a large Pokémon Den that lies at the base of the Watchtower Ruins in the Wild Area.
- When you're in front of the Watchtower Lair, select the Dynamax Crystal in your Bag and choose to use it. A large pillar of light will appear coming from the Watchtower Lair.
- Press the A Button to investigate the active den and choose to challenge the Gigantamax Pokémon within. You can invite other players to join you or start the battle with NPC Trainers.
- If the Gigantamax Pokémon is defeated, all participants in the battle will have a chance to catch it.
Gigantamax Pikachu has its Hidden Ability, Lightning Rod, and knows the moves Celebrate, Double Team, Thunderbolt, and Wish.
Gigantamax Eevee has its Hidden Ability, Anticipation, and knows the moves Celebrate, Wish, Double Edge, and Swift.