Shiny Magikarp swims into Pokémon Masters EX with a Daily Battle event until May 15th
The Golden Magikarp
In this Daily Battle event, players can receive Eggs from Professor Bellis which hatch into Magikarp that have a chance of being shiny. Tech, Strike, and Support Magikarp can all be found in these Eggs. An additional limited-time Egg Incubator will be available in Professor Bellis's lab for the duration of the event, giving players plenty of opportunity to hatch many different Magikarp. These Magikarp can be evolved into the Water Pokémon Gyarados after forming a Sync Pair with the Main Character.
Players can earn Magikarp Golden Tickets by completing event areas, which can be exchanged for a variety of rewards including 3★ Dragon-type Gear, and 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets. Special missions are also available which offer 1★ Power-Ups, Gems, and other rewards which can be used to boost Egg Sync Pairs.
Additional rewards will also be given out to all players based on the number of Magikarp Eggs hatched globally during the event, with these items to be distributed on May 16th at 11:00pm (PT). As of the time of writing, the first of these milestones has already been passed, meaning all players will receive 20x 1★-2★ Power-Ups, 20x 1★-3★ Berry Tarts, and 4x Egg Move Candy. If players hatch more than 1,290,000 Eggs during the event, players will also receive 30x 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, 5x 5★ Power-Ups, and 3,000 Gems.
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- The number of plays available for Spectacular Splash are reset every day at 11:00pm (PT).
- To participate in this event players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1 The More the Merrier
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Golden Magikarp Ticket will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per egg at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxe