South Korea's first-ever Pokémon GO Safari Zone event to run on September 23rd-25th
Tickets are available for purchase here. These tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and will only be available for purchase while supplies last. There are two types of tickets. General Admission tickets granting access to gameplay within the event space at Ilsan Lake Park from 12:00pm to 6:00pm local time on the day of choice are available for ₩16000. Early Access tickets cost a little more at ₩24000, and give access to the event starting from 9:00am local time.
Event gameplay can only be experienced within the designated space at Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang, South Korea. There is no global gameplay component available for this event.
The following features will be active within the event space on the day and time indicated on the event ticket:
- Three additional Special Trades can be made during the event for a maximum of five for the day.
- Trades made during the event will require 50% less Stardust.
- Enjoy a short event-exclusive Special Research story.
- Event-themed Field Research will be available.
- Regular Incense activated during the event will last for eight hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for four hours.
The following Pokémon will appear in the wild throughout the event space on the day and time indicated on the event ticket:
- Caterpie ⁂
- Pikachu wearing a Safari Hat ⁂
- Dratini ⁂
- Unown A ⁂
- Unown G ⁂
- Unown N ⁂
- Unown O ⁂
- Unown Y ⁂ (Shiny Unown Y makes its debut in this event)
- Wurmple ⁂
- Ralts ⁂
- Sableye ⁂
- Lileep ⁂
- Feebas ⁂
- Luvdisc ⁂
- Bidoof ⁂
- Plant Cloak Burmy ⁂
- Combee ⁂
- Pidove ⁂
- Cottonee ⁂
- Blue Flower Flabébé
- Spritzee ⁂
- Stufful ⁂