Electric-Type Gear Event now open in Pokémon Masters EX until September 18th, Champion Stadium rotates to Unova until October 2nd
Electric-Type Gear Event
In this event, running through to September 18th at 10:59pm (PT) Trainers can obtain a full range of 3★ Electric-type gear, including the 3★ Electric Bandanna, 3★ Electric Bracelet, and 3★ Electric Pin, by completing co-op battles together with other trainers as part of this event. The gear can be received both as event battle rewards, and as exchanges from the Event section of the Exchange Items menu. 3★ upgrade items will also be available to upgrade these new 3★ Gear, with Electric Scissors, Electric Thread and Electric Needles used to upgrade the Bandanna, Bracelet and Pin respectively. These upgrade items can be obtained by exchanging associated 1★-3★ gear (i.e. Electric Scissors can be received by exchanging Dark Bandannas, etc). More upgrade items will be received for gear with more ★s, higher levels, or more level caps unlocked.
After this event is over, the new gear will continue to be obtainable from the General tab of the Exchange Items menu, starting from September 25th at 11:00pm (PT).
Players wanting to participate in this event should note the following:
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player. This interlude can be completed after players complete Main Story: Chapter 10 in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those which can actually be obtained by players.
- Players cannot take on this event area with 3 teams comprised of only their own Sync Pairs.
- The number of plays available for Daily Bonus Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PT)
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to each player's Present Box.
Until October 2nd, at 10:59pm (PT), the Champion Stadium is rotating around to Unova, giving Trainers the opportunity to challenge Unova Elite Four members Shauntal, Marshal, Grimsley, and Caitlin, as well as Champions Alder and Iris. The exact roster of opponents will change weekly, offering players the chance to play against both Black and White, and Black 2 and White 2 lineups.
Successful Trainers will gain access to Master Mode, which allows players to face more challenging battles against the Elite Four, an in-game badge that signifies their accomplishment, and other special reward items including Champion Spirit, which can be used to raise sync pairs up to 6★ EX.
To participate in the Champion Stadium, Trainers must have completed Main Story Chapter 10: A Reason to Battle (Normal) in single-player.