Cosmoem to debut in Pokémon GO as part of the Evolving Stars event running from October 5th
Event Activities and Rewards
During this event, Trainers will have the opportunity to take part in the GO Battle League Evolution Cup between October 6th and 13th.
- Pokémon must be at or below 1,500 CP to enter.
- Only Pokémon that have evolved at least once and can evolve again are eligible.
While Cosmog itself is not appearing during this event, the announcement makes clear that Trainers will be able to encounter additional Cosmog in future. No specific date was given for when this will happen, only that this will be "in the distant future".
The following Pokémon will be appearing more frequently in the wild during this event:
- Rhyhorn ⁂
- Scyther ⁂
- Eevee ⁂
- Swinub ⁂
- Ralts ⁂
- Duskull ⁂
The following Pokémon will be appearing in raids during this event:
- One-star raids
- Slowpoke ⁂
- Onix ⁂
- Scyther ⁂
- Porygon ⁂
- Sunkern ⁂
- Three-star raids
- Togetic ⁂
- Five-star raids
- Xerneas ⁂ (between October 8th at 10:00am to October 20th at 10:00am local time)
- Yveltal ⁂ (until October 8th at 10:00am local time)
- Mega Raids
- Mega Manectric ⁂ (between October 8th at 10:00am and October 20th at 10:00am local time)
- Mega Lopunny ⁂ (until October 8th at 10:00am local time)
A Mega Gyarados Raid Day will be held on October 8th, between 2:00pm and 5:00pm local time. In this event, Mega Gyarados will appear more frequently in raids, with Trainers having an increased chance of encountering its Shiny variant. Trainers will also be able to receive up to five additional Raid Passes by spinning Photo Discs at Gyms.