Fire-Type Gear Event now running in Pokémon Masters EX until November 17th
In this event, Trainers can obtain a full range of 3★ Fire-type gear, including the 3★ Fire Bandanna, 3★ Fire Bracelet, and 3★ Fire Pin, by completing co-op battles together with other Trainers as part of this event. The gear can be received both as event battle rewards, and as exchanges from the Event tab of the Exchange Items menu. Gear upgrade items will also be available to upgrade these new 3★ Gear, with Fire Scissors, Fire Thread and Fire Needles used to upgrade the Bandanna, Bracelet and Pin respectively. These upgrade items can be obtained by exchanging associated 1★-3★ gear. More upgrade items will be received for gear with more ★s, higher levels, or more level caps unlocked.
After this event is over, the new gear will continue to be obtainable from the General tab of the Exchange Items menu, starting from November 24th at 11:00pm (PT).
Players wanting to participate in this event should note the following:
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player. This interlude can be completed after players complete Main Story: Chapter 10 in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those which can actually be obtained by players.
- Players cannot take on this event area with 3 teams comprised of only their own Sync Pairs.
- The number of plays available for Daily Bonus Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PT)
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to each player's Present Box.