Don't miss out on today's celebration of Pokemon Masters EX!
To claim presents, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
Sync Pair Upgrades
To celebrate this Masters Day update, four sync pairs will be getting upgrades. First off, 4★ Lorelei & Lapras and 3★ Main Character & Torchic's sync grids are each being expanded. 5★ Lance & Dragonite are also receiving new sync grid titles, which are unlocked when their move level is increased to 2, 3, 4 or 5. Finally, 3★ Lt. Surge & Voltorb can be now raised to 6★ EX, with Lt. Surge receiving an outfit that matches Voltorb's colors.
Two special discounted Pokemon Masters Day scouts are available, representing a great chance to obtain some extra sync pairs. These scouts can each only be used once and must be done before the end of Pokémon Masters Day.
The Pokémon Masters Day One-time-only 5★-Guaranteed Scout x11 is available for 100 paid gems, , granting the player a regular x11 scout along with a bonus 5★-Guaranteed Sync Pair, while the Pokémon Masters Day One-Time-Only Happy Scout ×11 is available for only 25 gems, functioning as a standard x11 scout with no special bonuses to sync pair availability
Pika-Presents and Challenges
By completing the Pika-Presents for Everyone! event battle, players can get Gems, 5★ Power-Ups, Strike Move Candy Coins, 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, and other amazing rewards. Players can also take on the co-op battle Special Pika-Challenge to collect Pikachu Stickers to exchange for great rewards in the exchange menu.
Players should also note the following for these Pokémon Masters Day battles:
- To participate in Pika-Presents for Everyone! event battles, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To unlock the Special Pika Challenge! Co-op battles, players must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Pikachu Stickets at the end of this event will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per voucher and sent to players' Present Boxes.