Pasio Gold Rush Solo Event returns to Pokémon Masters EX to cap off the end of Japan's Golden Week holiday
By completing battles during this event, players can earn Nugget items, which can be exchanged for a variety of valuable items, including a 5★ Power-Ups, Tech, Support, and Strike Move Candy Coins, and 5★ Scout Tickets. Players can also take on event missions for additional Gem rewards and for more story content. All rewards can be claimed even if players have previously completed the event during its original run.
In a break from typical solo event structures, this event does not feature any luneup or strength bonuses.
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 10:00pm (PT).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Nugget items will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 1,000 coins per item at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes.