Trials on the Isle Story Event returns to Pokémon Masters EX for a second re-run, event will continue until June 1st
Story Event: Trials on the Isle
This event, which originally ran between April 15th and May 2nd, 2021, features Selene and Elio engaging in Full-Force Battles with Trial Captains. The event is available in-game now, and will be running until June 1st, at 10:59pm (PDT). By completing battles during this event, players can earn special Event Voucher M items, which can be exchanged for a variety of valuable items including 5★ Scout Tickets. Players can also obtain Gems and Event Medals for completing special missions during the event. All rewards can be claimed even if players have previously completed the event during its original run. This event last ran between April 18th and May 2nd, 2022.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Selene & Rowlett/Dartrix/Decidueye, Elio & Poplio/Brionne/Primarina: +60% (x1.6) bonus rewards
- Mallow & Tsareena: +40% (x1.4) bonus rewards
- Player Character & Pikachu, Player Character & Torchic: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
- All other sync pairs with the Alola Theme Skill: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PDT).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Event Voucher M will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per egg at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes
The Battle Villa, a recurring event that allows players to use up to 9 sync pairs to progress through its stages, will be open for the next two weeks until May 29th, at 10:59 pm (PDT). Performing well in this challenge will allow players to obtain up to 2000 gems, as well as items to upgrade their sync pairs including cookies and lucky scrolls. To enter the Battle Villa, players must progress past Chapter 7: Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Normal) in single player mode.
Players who complete every hall in the Battle Villa will be able to skip certain halls the next time the Battle Villa opens. Halls that are skipped will still award first-time rewards, however any coin completion rewards, XP, and bonus awards will not be granted. Skipped halls also do not count towards any associations missions.