Shining Heart of Dragons Story Event makes its second return to Pokémon Masters EX, alongside Iris Poké Fair Scout
Story Event: Shining Heart of Dragons
Focused on Iris and her fellow Champions Diantha and Lance, this event follows Iris as she explores Pasio and learns to understand what it means to be a Champion. The event is available in-game now, and will be running through until November 19th, at 9:59pm (PST).
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Iris (Alt.) & Hydreigon: +60% (x1.6) bonus rewards
- Hilbert & Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott, Caitlin & Reuniclus: +40% (x1.4) bonus rewards
- All other sync pairs with the Unova Theme Skill: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
- The number of plays available for Challenge the Dragon Types are reset every day at 10:00pm (PST).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Items remaining in each prize box are no longer obtainable after proceeding to the next prize pool.
- Leftover Prize Coins will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per Prize Coin at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes
5★ Iris (Alt) & Hydreigon are once again being featured in a Poké Fair scout alongside the returning Shining Heart of Dragons Story Event. A similar Poké Fair scout was also held alongside the last re-run of this event.
As usual, 5★ Sync Pairs will have a 10% chance of appearing in this Poké Fair Scout, with the featured pair having a higher chance of appearing than other pairs. This Poké Fair Scout also includes a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems.
As always, Poké Fair exclusive Sync Pairs may reappear in future Poké Fair Scouts.
Regular Event Rotations
The Battle Villa, a recurring event that allows players to use up to 9 sync pairs to progress through its stages, has reopened once again, and will be available for players to challenge until November 19th, at 9:59 pm (PST). Performing well in this challenge will allow players to obtain up to 2000 gems, as well as items to upgrade their sync pairs including cookies and lucky scrolls. To enter the Battle Villa, players must progress past Chapter 7: Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Normal) in single player mode.
Players who complete every hall in the Battle Villa will be able to skip certain halls the next time the Battle Villa opens. Halls that are skipped will still award first-time rewards, however any coin completion rewards, XP, and bonus awards will not be granted. Skipped halls also do not count towards any associations missions.
Until December 3rd, at 9:59pm (PST), the Champion Stadium is rotating around to Kanto, giving Trainers the opportunity to challenge Kanto Elite Four members Agatha, Lorelei, Bruno, and Lance, as well as Champion Blue.
Successful Trainers will gain access to Master Mode, which allows players to face more challenging battles against the Elite Four, an in-game badge that signifies their accomplishment, and other special reward items including Champion Spirit, which can be used to raise sync pairs up to 6★ EX.
To participate in the Champion Stadium, Trainers must have completed Main Story Chapter 10: A Reason to Battle (Normal) in single-player. The Normal difficulty of the Kanto Challenge is always available, regardless of the current regional rotation of the Champion Stadium.