Penny & Sylveon make their Pokémon Masters EX debut in a new Poké Fair Scout, alongside launch of the Veevee on Pasio! Story Event
Story Event: Veevee on Pasio!
The new Veevee on Pasio! Story Event sees Penny arrive on Pasio, hoping to make new friends at an Eevee fan gathering, only to find herself facing off with an unexpected partner against Team Break, after the villains steal an Eevee from its trainer.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Penny & Sylveon: +60% (x1.6) bonus rewards
- Hugh & Bouffalant, Bianca & Musharna: +40% (x1.4) bonus rewards
- All other Fairy-type sync pairs: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PDT).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Event Voucher Q items will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per item at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes
This event includes a log-in bonus over 14 days. Players can receive these bonuses up until November 26th, at 9:59pm (PST), so even if you're a couple of days late starting the event you'll still have the chance to receive all of the available gifts.
- Day 1: Skip Ticket x 20
- Day 2: Gems x 100
- Day 3: Gems x 100
- Day 4: Gems x 100
- Day 5: Skip Ticket x 20
- Day 6: Gems x 100
- Day 7: Gems x 100
- Day 8: Gems x 100
- Day 9: Skip Ticket x 20
- Day 10: Gems x 100
- Day 11: Gems x 100
- Day 12: Gems x 100
- Day 13: Gems x 100
- Day 14: Skip Ticket x 20
In conjunction with the Veevee on Pasio! Story Event, the following four Event Gem Specials will be available in the purchase gems tab of the in-game shop until December 1st, at 9:59pm (PST), offering discounted prices on paid gems.
- November event gem special 1: Gems x300
- November event gem special 2: Gems x1,800
- November event gem special 3: Gems x3,900
- November event gem special 4: Gems x7,000
Penny & Sylveon make their Pokémon Masters EX Debut in a limited-time Penny Poké Fair Scout alongside the launch of the Veevee on Pasio! Story Event. As normal for Poké Fair Scouts, 5★ sync pairs have a 10% chance of appearing in this scout. This Poké Fair Scout also includes a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout.
Penny & Sylveon are a Fairy-type Support Sync Pair with an unlockable Strike (Special) EX Role. The pair possesses several Passive Skills built around supporting Fairy-type Special Attacks. Their Team Smart Command 9 Passive Skill increases the Special Moves ↑ Next effect for their entire party by one rank whenever Penny & Sylveon use a Trainer move, such as their Veeevee Power! move which applies a host of other buffs including applying the Move Gauge Acceleration effect to the allied field of play, raising the Sp. Atk of all allied sync pairs by 4 stat ranks and the critical-hit rate of all allied sync pairs by 2 stat ranks, and applying the Gradual Healing effect to all allied sync pairs. Their 1st Hit: Fairy Rebuff ↓ skill, as the name suggests lowers their target's Fairy Type Rebuff by one rank the first time one of Penny & Sylveon's attack moves hits, which combos well with their Disarming Voice attack which hits all opponents without fail. More information on this sync pair can be found on Bulbapedia.