• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

Sorry, just a thought, but

Perhaps I'm missing something, but is there a reason why self-preservation involves hopping off the leading wagon when there is already a three vote gap between you and them?
ARGH you have a point too, idk there is so much a scum between you and Caps :(

Although if I have a slight town Caps meta read from last game, sometimes he posts without having read the entire thread above him, so I can KINDA see him thinking he had more votes at the time, just like he did not notice Ex talking about the soft yet... I do not have a Tood meta tho so idk how fair that argument is, but Caps looks just a teeny tiny bit townier than Tood atm, although I sus them both really.

I just doubt a wagon of 6 on scum does not have buddies bussing in it, and it is much more likely it is them than Dawning Ex Jamie and I (unless I enter paranoid mode)

Tbf there's like an hour long metro and bus ride for me to get to work, so :wynaut:
Eh I give up for now really, I made my cases, let's see what others think on them, idek anymore

I just doubt a wagon of 6 on scum does not have buddies bussing in it, and it is much more likely it is them than Dawning Ex Jamie and I (unless I enter paranoid mode)
... And I just remembered d2 last game had like 1 scum (the lynched) and everyone else town on the top wagons. So meh. If all our remaining scum/arso is inactive it can happen :(

Perhaps I'm missing something, but is there a reason why self-preservation involves hopping off the leading wagon when there is already a three vote gap between you and them?
It puts Zinn/NL ahead of me in case more people jump off Piko because of the watcher claim.

Actually nah Raven just posts the vote counts shuffled each time, apparently Caps voted Piko AFTER Tood ouch.
Here's my process: I voted Piko either second or third behind Dawning and/or someone else because the behavior looked similar to their last game when they were scum, but took my vote off because of the watcher claim & voted Zinn/NL. Ex was talking about a watcher soft which I didn't catch, so I held on Zinn/NL. Then I threw the vote back on after Tood pointed the contradiction out.

It puts Zinn/NL ahead of me in case more people jump off Piko because of the watcher claim.

Here's my process: I voted Piko either second or third behind Dawning and/or someone else because the behavior looked similar to their last game when they were scum, but took my vote off because of the watcher claim & voted Zinn/NL. Ex was talking about a watcher soft which I didn't catch, so I held on Zinn/NL. Then I threw the vote back on after Tood pointed the contradiction out.
It sounds believable enough based on your last game meta tbh... I would believe it more were it not for the fact YOU were the previous main wagon before Piko.

It sounds believable enough based on your last game meta tbh... I would believe it more were it not for the fact YOU were the previous main wagon before Piko.
Self pres is always NAI. I used to think it read scum but champs taught me otherwise.

Here's my process: I voted Piko either second or third behind Dawning and/or someone else
I think the order was Dawning, you, me, Zexy, watcher claim, Ex, me again, Tood.
Todd was literally the person that pointed out Piko's BS
Would like to state he didn‘t actually point anything incriminating out, Piko forgot the name of tracker and Tood jumped on that assuming he meant he forgot what watcher did.

Would like to state he didn‘t actually point anything incriminating out, Piko forgot the name of tracker and Tood jumped on that assuming he meant he forgot what watcher did.
The contradiction is, if Piko is watcher himself then he should have known the difference between tracker and watcher. That is more incriminating than a supposed soft claim.

But it doesn't really matter now because he's dead, and also scum.

Self pres is always NAI. I used to think it read scum but champs taught me otherwise.
Yeah the question is more if that self preservation was in good faith or just BS.
The contradiction is, if Piko is watcher himself then he should have known the difference between tracker and watcher. That is more incriminating than a supposed soft claim.

But it doesn't really matter now because he's dead, and also scum.
If we stretch it a bit, it could mean that their buddies do not know the difference either, which makes me lean more like Tood and low actives than you. Then again it is entirely possible their buddy talked about Tracker but Piko said teacker anyway (apparently they are the teachers of trackers or something lol)

Same. In fact I’ve learned not self preserving is considered bad apparently.

I agree with Caps saying somewhat softclaimed something is not good evidence as opposed to what Tood pointed out. Especially since I’m questioning this supposed softclaim. I looked for it in the thread and I’m thinking I caught a different one than others seem to think. And the one I think people think is one I highly doubt.

Same. In fact I’ve learned not self preserving is considered bad apparently.

I agree with Caps saying somewhat softclaimed something is not good evidence as opposed to what Tood pointed out. Especially since I’m questioning this supposed softclaim. I looked for it in the thread and I’m thinking I caught a different one than others seem to think. And the one I think people think is one I highly doubt.
Thanks for confusing me even more lol. Whatever, no need to say things as are yet, hopefully scum are not paying enough attention and have not noticed it yet, we shall only bring up exact names if/when we have relevant results (hopefully soon) or wagons (hopefully never).

Night 1 - You are not alone
Minish is sitting on a tree stump a little away from the others to be for herself a little and get her head clear. However, she doesn't know that she in fact is not alone - and gets her head pierced by a bullet instead.
EternalPokéFanGirl's voice announces: „Minish has left the game!“

Minish was PlayStation 1 Hagrid, Town, Miller (+hidden Doublevoter)!

Living players:
1. DawningWinds
2. Zexy
4. ExLight
6. Mint Elv
7. ZinnLav
8. TheCapsFan
9. JamieIsBored
10. Tood
11. DigitalGen6
12. Argonne

Dead players: