• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

Is this you confirming that you have a night action?
You are not, the Electrifier needs to successfully target you (although a pgo like effect would be a nice upgrade, something like High-voltage Electrifier)
Answer us earlier man!!! (I know I got too impatient)

Yes I have a night action. I’ll claim it if people really want. Happy to make Zexy cry :)

ok so todd is not the reporter
so prolly zinn or neon
Small thing and probably a tad angleshooty but the reporter did refer to Mint Elv as "Mido" in the message; since Neon only knows her as Mint Elv it might slightly indicate that it's not her.

Small thing and probably a tad angleshooty but the reporter did refer to Mint Elv as "Mido" in the message; since Neon only knows her as Mint Elv it might slightly indicate that it's not her.
Does that mean it must be Tood, Zinn wasn‘t active at phase start so I don’t see how they’d be able to message you. Also Digital might be too new to know Mint is also Mido.

Does that mean it must be Tood, Zinn wasn‘t active at phase start so I don’t see how they’d be able to message you. Also Digital might be too new to know Mint is also Mido.
Less that I don't think Neon knows that Mint = Mido more that I think her (or Digital I guess) would probably not put thought into which they used referring to her and would default to Mint.

so prolly zinn or neon

todd a bit sus imo then

I mean, the reporter is probably someone who has to have been in the thread if its a day action, no? :wynaut:

Given the short day phase we just had.

SO this confusion is actually my fault

it's actually mailman checker that is my role

day and night mailman, have additional bonus check when I message a person in the night that tells me of my target performed a successful night action

Called it reporter because a variant of it has a counterpart that I saw could have fit another person in the thread

:wynaut:

If they are, then they are definitely last scum. However if I’m insane, then disregard that.

Yeah, we probably need some of that.
Insane and her town fake claiming miller nah. Maybe weird reporter Indep thing at worst.
…..

Light touched him last night when he tracked him.
Light is dying anyway and I am starting to think he is some 3 1 shot JOAT
Reporter seems to be a day action like the Fire Extinguishers considering I've been getting them at the start of the night, so Mido being Reporter wouldn't really explain it, also why send yourself a message?
If it is day action, it means Mido will never be seen visiting someone, so claiming a passive is easier. I kinda have a Mido Indep theory
…in that case @ExLight maybe don’t touch me cause I touched caps too last night….I thought he was watcher because of the definition of ubiquitous….
Can you elaborate on this? Yeah I thought someone else is watcher tho, like most of the thread probs
Reporter and weather are probably the same and I just realized that you probably have to be targeted by caps because reporter would have blown us both up otherwise since they would have to have been watching caps last night :bulbaFacepalm:

Meh whatever. Could be two different people too.
I am officially confused.
Todd is definitely not mafia but he could still be arsonist

Neon, Zinnlav, and digital are potential candidates for third scum or arsonist

the fact the reporter seems to know some tactics to turn it into an useful role actually makes me think they're likely either Neon, Zinn, or Todd - aka not digital
I thought in between Neon and Zinn we have our soft watcher claim... Unless you are the soft watcher claim
so prolly zinn or neon

todd a bit sus imo then
Hallelujah (Todd pls dont be doc)
Answer us earlier man!!! (I know I got too impatient)

Yes I have a night action. I’ll claim it if people really want. Happy to make Zexy cry :)
I AM REQUESTING YOU PAY ME FOR DAMAGES IN THE DIVORCE COURT

Just be glad I did not block you. Maybe.
But we have called her Mido several times in this thread...
But now I know xD
But now is too late... I hope xD
I mean, the reporter is probably someone who has to have been in the thread if its a day action, no? :wynaut:

Given the short day phase we just had.

SO this confusion is actually my fault

it's actually mailman checker that is my role

day and night mailman, have additional bonus check when I message a person in the night that tells me of my target performed a successful night action

Called it reporter because a variant of it has a counterpart that I saw could have fit another person in the thread

:wynaut:
Better late than never...

I kinda do not like how we have claimed so much the doc is kinda in the open, hope they can self-protect, but we also have Ex and Jamie and maybe Dawning worth protecting too so idk

I'll play another card!

Yugioh_Card_Back.jpg

I feel like Mailman Checker as claimed here does not have much use for scum, the "has a night action" part, considering they did already have Rolecop

I see zero reason for Tood to lie about this now, my only ??? is if it could be part of the entire last scum or Indep role. This is super weak as claimed alone to be last scum considering what the other two had, only way it can work is if they have more to it.

But we have called her Mido several times in this thread...
Less that I don't think Neon knows that Mint = Mido more that I think her (or Digital I guess) would probably not put thought into which they used referring to her and would default to Mint.

I thought I was doing well as a very legitimate and licensed divorce attorney! Are you telling me that the settlement I got you guys wasn't good enough?
Apparently not cuz she lied to me!

I am starting to think it was not that good of an idea to out she had an action

I am also feeling super useless, can someone instruct me what to do with my shots? (this role feels weak, although it might be because the two nasty scum that would be worth blocking are out already)

Back
Top Bottom