• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

As he specified every faction, maybe he might now specify that indeps can no longer win?
... Are we SURE there are no more INDEPS instead of mafia?

I mean 7-3-2 is slightly less bad than 7-4-1 as I see it...

"wcs Raven plays a card and everyone who says wcs dies and all their food in the fridge gets rotten"

And who would make more sense?

Dawning the gal who goes crazy for going out of market cuz the arso is out and now wants to kill everyone?

Or Tood the evil blackmailing mailman
I don't know
Tood was rolefishing for investigative roles a bit if I remember the messages correctly so they'd be my guess after Mido

Caps target Dawning with electrifications so Dawning was not mafia

who did Tood claim they didn't see moving again?

... Are we SURE there are no more INDEPS instead of mafia?

I mean 7-3-2 is slightly less bad than 7-4-1 as I see it...
There could be.
Digital

Was just thinking, we can’t know if Zinn was turned or not, they werent around on day 2 where they likely would’ve shot me or Ex as an assassin.

I don't know
Tood was rolefishing for investigative roles a bit if I remember the messages correctly so they'd be my guess after Mido

Caps target Dawning with electrifications so Dawning was not mafia

I did sus Tood early on

Yeah right
There could be.

Digital

Was just thinking, we can’t know if Zinn was turned or not, they werent around on day 2 where they likely would’ve shot me or Ex as an assassin.
Yeah also just realised d2 scum Ex would never push so hard for phase to get hammered early when buddy Zinn just has a dayvig shot ready to be fired

To be fair while that would be useful in the short run they'd be in a very tight spot once people forced them to massclaim.
By witholding they'd have the dayvig claim which is usually very townie.

Jfc that's a lot of text.

And yeah I have the extinguisher, not that it really matters at this point.

Yeah we might be 6 town and Raven wants us to keep fighting until we are down to 2 and just figure it out lol
inb4 raven is an indep who wins by stalling the game as long as possible by playing yugioh cards; this entire game is just him doing things for the lulz :wynaut:

Jfc that's a lot of text.

And yeah I have the extinguisher, not that it really matters at this point.

inb4 raven is an indep who wins by stalling the game as long as possible by playing yugioh cards; this entire game is just him doing things for the lulz :wynaut:
Who have you used your action on?

Who have you used your action on?
I missed the rest of the day phase so i didn't get to share any useless fun facts with anyone.

For the night, nobody yet, I'm still thinking about it. I doubt it'd be much use to check anyone except Dawning, since everyone already has claimed some kind of night action.

Someone's definitely getting some useless caterpillar facts tonight, though :wynaut:

Argonne frees herself from the grip and gets encloaked in flames. With a smile on her face she says: „This game lacked tea!“ before vanishing with the flames.

Argonne was ExLight, the Exterminator (Independ)!

„Argonne has left the game!“
As the group scatters DigitalGen6 stays behind. Steps... ZinnLav returns to the room and shoots DigitalGen6 in the upper body. As she dropped to the floor ZinnLav approached her to verify the kill.
Wait... Is DigitalGen6 grinning?

View attachment 172935

The remaining players hear a massive explosion, followed by „ZinnLav and DigitalGen6 left the game“
(Nice story concept- This would make for an interesting Vocaloid song)
Looks like I’m dead. This is what happens when I don’t understand the game very well-

Back
Top Bottom