• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

Shit has been given to you, blocked you are, locked actions too

Sorry but you have made so many things hard to us by simply not claiming everything, I need to see your entire role PM, if the game does not end with your death I will of course trust you and not touch Mido, it probably has to be Tood (cuz Dawning last scum and with truthful Grenade is too much)
I'M THE FUCKING WATCHER WATCHING MIDO TONIGHT YOU MORON

Shit has been given to you, blocked you are, locked actions too
Fucking convenient how your roleblock suddenly doesn't stop kills either when it's one of the whole points of it

Regardless of your alignment I'll fucking start hunting you down in all future games we play together because I'm TIRED of you being so fucking obsessed and annoying

But if I were scum, I could do this without telling the thread. Just a little taste of your own poison.

Eh, you insisted there is only one card. I KNOW for a fact the card Dawning claimed existed, yours idk
I'M THE FUCKING WATCHER WATCHING MIDO TONIGHT YOU MORON
So you just BSd the role PM card gambit to "clear" Mido and hope she is visited by the scum? Well you lie way too much as town to be believable, sorry
Regardless of your alignment I'll fucking start hunting you down in all future games we play together because I'm TIRED of you being so fucking obsessed and annoying
Now that's just unnecessarily petty, please stop this

I am trying to win this game for town, you are trying to make this game a show about yourself and how well you can gambit even as town

if I die tonight please go after Zexy, he's been doing nothing but try to disrupt town the entire game
I have helped town in several points, I brought up the Zinn case first, I insisted on Argonne when you said give her another phase

You are just annoyed I am disrupting your risky gambit plans because of not trusting you because you lie so much. I claimed exactly what I am immediately, you claimed Bleeder BS

Now that's just unnecessarily petty, please stop this
What's unnecessarily petty is you being so fucking lunatic and throwing shade at literally every fucking thing I've been doing even though I've done more this game than you ever done in all your games combined. I'm fucking tired of your nonsense this entire game and if you're trying to get a fucking personal grudge then congrats you just got one.

If Ex dies town Mido is still not clear, the role PM card was probably just a gambit
What's unnecessarily petty is you being so fucking lunatic and throwing shade at literally every fucking thing I've been doing even though I've done more this game than you ever done in all your games combined. I'm fucking tired of your nonsense this entire game and if you're trying to get a fucking personal grudge then congrats you just got one.
Please tone it down. I am only contesting your playstyle, not you as a person.

I have helped town in several points, I brought up the Zinn case first, I insisted on Argonne when you said give her another phase
I PROMPTED THE LYNCH ON PIKO BECAUSE I HAD THE WATCHER/TRACKER SHOTS. I TRACKED CAPS. I COORDINATED ZINN SHOOTING DIGITAL. AND ME INSISTING ON GIVING NEON ANOTHER PHASE WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECTLY FINE REGARDLESS OF THE RESULT.

WE CURRENTLY HAD A PERFECT NIGHT BY HAVING MIDO CLEARED AND ME WATCHING HER AND YOUR FUCKING ASS IS NOW PUBLICLY CLAIMING TO STOP THE WATCHER THAT CAN WATCH HER WHILE SHE WATCHES ME, WHICH WOULD FORCE SCUM TO REDUCE POE?

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN FOR A SECOND THIS ENTIRE GAME IF YOU'RE TOWN, WILL YOU?
I'M SO FUCKING EXHAUSTED OF YOU ANTAGONIZING THE PERSON WHO'S LITERALLY THE TOWNIEST PERSON.
YOU EVEN FUCKING SAID YOURSELF WHEN DIGITAL VOTED ME THAT I'M PRETTY MUCH TOWN CONFIRMED. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND.

if you're fucking town then hold onto the granade and fucking go to the grave Zexy, you staying around will only cause us to lose

Fucking hell.

I should've just made Jamie figure out what to do with the bomb
I am really sorry about... All this

Please consider that ExLight might still be town and lied about the role PM card, and no matter who dies and how etc vote tomorrow as you see fit

I still think it is Mido

YOU EVEN FUCKING SAID YOURSELF WHEN DIGITAL VOTED ME THAT I'M PRETTY MUCH TOWN CONFIRMED. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND.
But after that we made it clear that ANYONE, A NY ONE, might have been converted, by a card, at any point.

Day 4 - That's not an oil torch!
Hey guys, check out that weird oil torch Raven gave me!“ yells DawningWinds while waving with a weird stick in the right hand.
Oh hell no, that's an old german stick grenade, throw this thing away!“ shouts Zexy full of panic.
DawningWinds freaks out and throws the grenade over to Zexy.
Are you kidding me?!“ screeches Zexy.
He runs as far away as he could, then he rans into ExLight who was just coming back from watering the flowers.
Hold onto this real quick!“ says Zexy while baton passing the grenade to ExLight.
With a confused expression on his phase, ExLight looks at his newest toy when suddenly...

nuclear-bomb-atomic-bomb.gif

ExLight has left the game.

ExLight was Oprah Winfrey, Town, JOAT (1x Ascetic, 1x Tracker, 1x Watcher)!

DawningWinds was in shock after accidentally killing ExLight and wants to be alone for a while. However, this created the perfect opportunity for the imposter to get another threat out of the way. As the killer approaches from behind, a twig can be heard snapping. DawningWinds turns around and a person with a drum-fed Tommy gun starts blasting...

DawningWinds has left the game!

DawningWinds was Park Hyo-Seob, Town, Fireproof Safety Inspector!

Living players:
2. Zexy
6. Mint Elv
9. JamieIsBored
10. Tood

Dead players:
1. DawningWinds
3. Minish
4. ExLight
5. Pikochu
7. ZinnLav
8. TheCapsFan
11. DigitalGen6
12. Argonne

It is Day 4!

Phase end is in 48h (countdown added soon)

Hammer rules are activated!

Please tone it down. I am only contesting your playstyle, not you as a person.
You're making blatant accusations without thinking, if you want to learn about my playstyle sit back and fucking watch and listen to what I say when I'm fucking pointing out that what I've been doing is fucking town behavior.

So now you also claim to have known Digital was a hidden bomb?
No. I coordinated it still, didn't I?
Stop fucking putting words in my mouth.

But after that we made it clear that ANYONE, A NY ONE, might have been converted, by a card, at any point.
And you think I fucking go and clear mido who we were considering on lynching next phase if I were fucking scum? She literally confirmed that I saw her role properly. YOU were the one who kept accusing her trying to find an excuse by saying that "oh maybe it's the old role PM", "oh maybe the scum conversion is a hidden modifier"
STOP FUCKING THROWING SHADE AT EVERYONE

Hey guys, check out that weird oil torch Raven gave me!“ yells DawningWinds while waving with a weird stick in the right hand.
Oh hell no, that's an old german stick grenade, throw this thing away!“ shouts Zexy full of panic.
DawningWinds freaks out and throws the grenade over to Zexy.
Are you kidding me?!“ screeches Zexy.
He runs as far away as he could, then he rans into ExLight who was just coming back from watering the flowers.
Hold onto this real quick!“ says Zexy while baton passing the grenade to ExLight.
With a confused expression on his phase, ExLight looks at his newest toy when suddenly...

View attachment 172974

ExLight has left the game.

ExLight was Oprah Winfrey, Town, JOAT (1x Ascetic, 1x Tracker, 1x Watcher)!

DawningWinds was in shock after accidentally killing ExLight and wants to be alone for a while. However, this created the perfect opportunity for the imposter to get another threat out of the way. As the killer approaches from behind, a twig can be heard snapping. DawningWinds turns around and a person with a drum-fed Tommy gun starts blasting...

DawningWinds has left the game!

DawningWinds was Park Hyo-Seob, Town, Fireproof Safety Inspector!

Of course.
Good Luck Town.

Back
Top Bottom