• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Am I the only one around here who...

I did lose a wild shiny Rattata in the original Gold, but not for the same reason (I forgot to buy Pokéballs OTL).

Am I the only one who got 2 shiny Pokémons in X / Y in the timelapse of 2 days ? (mine are Ariados & Bergmite, at Terminus Cave & Friend Safari respectively)

Am I the only one who loves fossil pokemons?

Fossil Pokemon are almost always pretty cool. Omastar, Kabutops, and Aerodactyl have always been favorites of mine. After that though I don't think have been really any good fossil pokemon. I mean Cradilly and Armaldo? Cranidos and Shieldon? I think people often overlook fossil pokemon in general though due to the fact that they require a lot of work to raise up to higher levels and can generally only be obtained late game.

Am I the only one who got 2 shiny Pokémons in X / Y in the timelapse of 2 days ? (mine are Ariados & Bergmite, at Terminus Cave & Friend Safari respectively)

Yes. You're super lucky, wow :c

Am I the only one who's addicted to wonder trades?

Yes. You're super lucky, wow :c

Am I the only one who's addicted to wonder trades?

Not at all, wonder trades are pretty addicting.. If I do say so myself

Am I the only one who restarted their save file because I'm too lazy to actually chase around Articuno?

Am I the only one who restarted their save file because I'm too lazy to actually chase around Articuno?

Yup. I caught it with a standard Poké Ball, by the way.

Am I the only one who has a certain hatred for a song in any of the Pokémon games? In my case, I can't stand listening to Castelia City's theme, it's SO annoying. I also hate the Cheren and Bianca battle themes. It's stupid.

Yup. I caught it with a standard Poké Ball, by the way.

Am I the only one who has a certain hatred for a song in any of the Pokémon games? In my case, I can't stand listening to Castelia City's theme, it's SO annoying. I also hate the Cheren and Bianca battle themes. It's stupid.

No, they're are plenty of annoying pieces of music in the games lol, can't think of any off the top of my head but they're there!

Am I the only one who has never completed any form of Pokedex be it regional or national? (Complete as in caught all not seen all)

Am I the only one who has never completed any form of Pokedex be it regional or national? (Complete as in caught all not seen all)

Nah, I'm the same. I've been trying to break that habit by catching all the Pokemon.

Am I the only one who catches Pokemon and trains them until they are level 20-40 and then put them in my PC?

Am I the only one who likes to explore towns/cities before fighting the gym?

Am I the only one who uses the item finder/dowsing machine all the time?

Am I the only one who catches Pokemon and trains them until they are level 20-40 and then put them in my PC?

Am I the only one who likes to explore towns/cities before fighting the gym?

Am I the only one who uses the item finder/dowsing machine all the time?

Yes, no, and maybe, respectively. Only time I'd train a Pokémon is if I'm battling with it, and I only use the dowsing machine early on, preferably when I first enter a route. However, I do like exploring cities and towns.

Am I the only one here who prefers to have one of each type of shop in their Join Avenue?

Yep. I completed Johto legit, in HG/SS and Unova wasnt legit (It was using an emulator, I used AR & GMSH codes)

Am I the only one who thinks Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

Most likely not, but he works as a great surrogate character for each new region.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the catch legendaries?

Am I the only one who prefers the game cries to the anime cries?

No, I prefer game cries too. The ones from the anime are simply... um, I can't find the words to describe them. They make the whole thing sound "childish/stupid" to other people who aren't much in pokémon...

Whatever, am I the only one who felt sorry for Green/Gary when defeating him in R/B or FR/LG?

Whatever, am I the only one who felt sorry for Green/Gary when defeating him in R/B or FR/LG?

Nope, I kind of felt bad for him too, but all because of Prof. Oak. He shouldn't have made his grandson feel bad and shoved up his throat the fact that he didn't even last an hour holding the Champion title.

Am I the only one who has a disliking for certain Pokémon? I can't stand Medicham and Liepard.

And enough with the hate questions after this one, hahaha.

Nope, I kind of felt bad for him too, but all because of Prof. Oak. He shouldn't have made his grandson feel bad and shoved up his throat the fact that he didn't even last an hour holding the Champion title.

Am I the only one who has a disliking for certain Pokémon? I can't stand Medicham and Liepard.

And enough with the hate questions after this one, hahaha.

Nope, you are not. I severely dislike Heatran >.>

Am I the only one here who has a new "favorite" Pokemon all the time?

No, mine keeps rotating, though I consider the previous as "old favourites" to go along the new ones.

Am I the only one who wishes you could switch the Poke Ball a pokemon is caught in after having caught it, to make it have a ball that is more fitting as opposed to every uber on your team being in an Ultra/Great?

Am I the only one who wishes you could switch the Poke Ball a pokemon is caught in after having caught it, to make it have a ball that is more fitting as opposed to every uber on your team being in an Ultra/Great?

I think so. I like to catch legendaries in ordinary Poké Balls to add some challenge, and if everyone could have legendaries in Poké Balls it wouldn't feel very special to have them any more.
Am I the only one who wishes X and Y had more legendaries?

I think so. I like to catch legendaries in ordinary Poké Balls to add some challenge, and if everyone could have legendaries in Poké Balls it wouldn't feel very special to have them any more.
Am I the only one who wishes X and Y had more legendaries?

Yes. So much yes.
Also, am I the only one around who was disappointed with the X and Y postgame activities?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom