• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Art Shop by Oki - [closed]

Great! Do you think you could make a Nemona avatar for me with a lesbian flag on her cheek? (similar to say, Torchic's avatar you made of Wallace with the genderqueer theme?)

infinitebaku avi 2 / angelgt avatar
The first two of this batch:

@InfiniteBakuphoon here is Nadine, she seems like a nice girl who needs a friend.
Let me know if anything seems inaccurate or if you'd just like something changed!
nadineico.png
nadineico2.png

@AngelGT and here is your request, I hope this is like what you had in mind :bulbaWave:
They should be included as attachments so tell me if that works for you!

angelico.png
angelico2.png

I think that I’d concur with that assessment of Nadine, and that Nadine herself would, too! Even if she might not admit it at first, haha. Thanks again for another wonderful avatar, Orchid! Don’t worry, this is a great representation of her and you should be proud of it, just like you should be for everything else that you’ve done here!

Oh I meant to ask, is there a cooldown/waiting period before another avatar request?

Hi Orchid!! I was wondering if you could make me a signature and a profile picture. For the signature I was thinking a color palette of pink blue and purple with stars and music notes. As for the profile picture I was hoping you could make Larry, Milo or Jacq (you can choose either one!) with the trans flag and the bisexual flag on their cheek and doing the Korean heart gesture. Take as long as you need!!

Hi Orchid!! I was wondering if you could make me a signature and a profile picture. For the signature I was thinking a color palette of pink blue and purple with stars and music notes. As for the profile picture I was hoping you could make Larry, Milo or Jacq (you can choose either one!) with the trans flag and the bisexual flag on their cheek and doing the Korean heart gesture. Take as long as you need!!
hi! Sure thing I can do that! I've added you to the queue :bulbaWave:

Also, @Calvinッ PMed me the other day about an avatar request, but I neglected to put ya in the queue until now so I've put both of you in slot 1. I'll try to get both done at the same time :)

Also, @Calvinッ PMed me the other day about an avatar request, but I neglected to put ya in the queue until now so I've put both of you in slot 1. I'll try to get both done at the same time :)
Crap I did forget to post in the thread to be fair, by all means no need to rush you can do Luci's first! I don't mind at all :)

hii orchid, your art is literal eyebleach, the style is just gorgeous >< (sorry for being corny its just very aesthetically pleasing)

to kinda continue the whole queer flag theme could i get a bi silver icon? he is,,, the big fav ;w;

thank you so much, really really love your art once again, have a great day!

hii orchid, your art is literal eyebleach, the style is just gorgeous >< (sorry for being corny its just very aesthetically pleasing)

to kinda continue the whole queer flag theme could i get a bi silver icon? he is,,, the big fav ;w;

thank you so much, really really love your art once again, have a great day!
aww thank you very much! That's extremely sweet of you to say <3
And yes! You're in slot 3 now. (also such a good headcanon for Silver, respect)

I'm in the middle of working on some of these now as I type this, so the queue should be clear soon. After that, I'll probably temporarily close up for a little while to focus on getting some studying/writing/other art done. Heads up in advance!

calvin avatar / luci avatar+sig
Okay!

For @Calvinッ, who requested the lad in his current avatar in my style. I don't know what or where this guy's from but they're cool :enzap:
I hope this is like what you envisioned, lemme know if you want anything changed!
calvico.png
calvico2.png

and @Luci_ who requested both an avatar and a signature! I ended up picking Jacq from those three options because he matched with the color scheme + his hair looked like a fun challenge to draw lol. Tell me if anything needs to be edited for ya :)
luciico.png
luciico2.png

lucisig.png

edit: forgot the imgur link to the signature as a backup! [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/NYPFQzG.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
Umm hello, can you put my character Kanna with a Noivern, I don't have the pic of my character yet, it's Kanna on Sword

Back
Top Bottom