• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Art Shop by Oki - [closed]

oooo would you be willing to draw an avatar of either proton, volo, or grusha? your pick ! you could optionally add a genderfluid flag theming but not required :>

Hey, glad to see this place'll be up and running again soon! I'd like to request an avatar of Marnie if you don't mind?

hey! if signature requests are still open... I'd love something with Bugsy and Whitney. Just anything with them. Ideally something cute and/or romantic but it would seriously be my forever sig on here!!
Submitting an avatar request . Already gave the details in a pm, so just making a post here for wait list record keeping
oooo would you be willing to draw an avatar of either proton, volo, or grusha? your pick ! you could optionally add a genderfluid flag theming but not required :>
Hey, glad to see this place'll be up and running again soon! I'd like to request an avatar of Marnie if you don't mind?
Could you please make a signature of anything that comes to mind for me? I don’t have any preferences aside from maybe a ghost type themed one if you can’t think of anything. Thanks!
All added! :staryu:
The queue is now full for the time being until some are completed, but that shouldn't take too long since I'll start working on 'em tonight.

teebs sig
@Teebs96 here is your sig request! This ship is cute, I hope I did them justice...
as usual, let me know if you want anything about it changed :chansey:
teebsig.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/x7FPVAF.png[/IMG]

@Teebs96 here is your sig request! This ship is cute, I hope I did them justice...
as usual, let me know if you want anything about it changed :chansey:
View attachment 177611
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/x7FPVAF.png[/IMG]
IT'S SO ADORABLE!!!! It's beautiful just the way it is, thank you SO SO much and it is equipped right now!!!

sheeer avatar 2
@Sheeer requested an avatar of her sona! Just tell me if any details need correcting :bulbaLove:
sheerico2.png
sheerico2a.png

Hello Orchid!! I hope you’re doing well. I’d like to request a Marlon pfp with the trans flag
hello again Luci! Added ya to the end of the queue :ayeaye:

demonerium avatar
@demonerium I ended up going with Grusha out of those three cuz he's got a cool scarf. :bulbaCute:
this was a fun one so I hope this is close to what you had in mind!!
demoico.png
demoico2.png

catz avatar 2 / lissi signature
@Catz here is Marnie, plus the theme you asked for in your PM! I hope this works for you.
catz2ico.png
catz2ico2.png

@coordinator lissi I went with a few cute Ghost-types like you suggested, but let me know if you want it changed in any way :chansey:
lissisig.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ZLWPDa4.png[/IMG]

HIOKIIMBACK could i get a... demigirl hilda pfp perchance... thankyouiloveyourartbye
HELLO BERYL and yes of course, you've been added to the queue! Thanks for stopping by again c:

@Catz here is Marnie, plus the theme you asked for in your PM! I hope this works for you.

@coordinator lissi I went with a few cute Ghost-types like you suggested, but let me know if you want it changed in any way :chansey:
View attachment 177808
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ZLWPDa4.png[/IMG]

HELLO BERYL and yes of course, you've been added to the queue! Thanks for stopping by again c:
Omg the sig is perfect thank you so much!

hello hi! I make my return...requesting a Zero avatar, natch :enzap: X series design, doing that kinda salute-looking gesture that Blue does in a lot of artwork? (like his Sygna Suit VS sprite, for instance) (and obviously get his cool hair in there too but that's kind of a given lol)
and, if possible, could I also get my signature altered a little? I'd like to change the stars and Kirby stuff to make it fully Megaman-themed instead (not that I don't like Kirby anymore, I'm just looking for a more tech-y vibe)
thanks agaaaain c:

Hi! i accidentally made a request in your art thread, so I’d just like to redo it here. Can I have an avatar of my Serena (she’s my current pfp)? For my username, you can use just Lissi, and for a pose I’d like her not to be too “excited“, you know what I mean? Serena is tired and introverted. Thanks in advance! (And if you’re not doing requests, that’s fine too)

Back
Top Bottom