• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Another new Pokemon!

@ nursejoy's Boy...You know that ideas been around since g/s/c, don't you.... A little late I believe...

They only just got around to making a Snorlax pre-evo, two generations after it was introduced. I don't think it's too late.

Anyways, I chose to believe that Koroboshi is another case of Cherimu/Roselia. Looks like a connection, but there is none.

I mean s/he's caught on a little late...I mean, I'd love a miltank/tauros pre-evo
And how does cherimu look like roselia, I mean sure both are plants..but thats as far as I see...

Mr K.

I love it <3 I love this little sweet bug pokemon. Its really adorable. I would like to get a plushie of it^^ Awwww..... how CUTE!!!! I wanna know everything about it; what movepool it has, what stats etc. I would like to have it in my team. I hope,m it is strong. It looks like a fat Ledyba...awww.
BTW, it doesn't look like Volbeat! Volbeat is ugly like a poo, and this little bug pokemon is adorable.

Better picture get of Koro-whatever!

2.jpg

YOWZA YOWZA YOWZA!

How adorable! I do think now it looks more like Volbeat.

Nice find. Do you think both Volbeat and Illumise evolve into this or something...or is this one in a pair too? Ooo...

If Volbeat and Illumise evolves into it, would it be a hermanphrodite?

Still has the watermark, nYoo.

I meant, Habunake, that the new specie could have both genders. Both Volbeat and Illumise could evolve into it. Or, it could have a partner too.

Though your idea is cool too. :p

RBYGSCRSFRLGEPD said:
Or, it could have a partner too.

If that's true, I'm guessing this is the VOlbeat one, cuz it's male.

EDIT: I'm starting to see a beak, and he has a tux on it seems, maybe he is supposed to be a Penguin or something?

Last edited:
It's "atenaes" may be the thick eyebrows on some penguins

Fiordland_penguin.jpg

Delibird related?

Finally. A picture where you can make something out beyond the vague shape and coloration. Personally, I don't think it's related to anything from the past generations. Looks TOO different. Scares the crap out of me, though.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom