• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone here a Cookieshipper?

Somari

Reaction score
If you ship it, why? When did you start?

For those who don't know, Cookieshipping is the shipping of May and Harley, or Haruka and Harley if you prefer their original names. It's one of those "Popular but not popular" shippings. Those shippings that are popular but get blocked off my other shippings, especially it's "competitive" ones.

It seems like most people think Harley's gay.

I've never got that feeling, unlike with say Candice or Zoey. He's just effeminate and your likings, personality, or behavior have nothing to do with your sexuality. Show me something canon of him showing interest in boys and I might mind. Even then, when it comes to this shipping, it could be onesided on May's side too.

But I prefer it one-sided on Harley's side. Or two-sided..

There is one episode where May blushes over seeing Harley, but I think it was just cause of surprise. "The Saffron Con," from Battle Frontier, it is when she sees him in Kanto for the first time.

I do think it would be funny if Harley's grudge turned into a crush.

There is quite a bit of Cookieshipping fanart out there too, from Japanese fanartists. I'm sure people have seen them before.

I'm opean for new ideas.
I have heard of this one too for a while.
It'd be kind of like a love/hate type but more extreme than others.
I've watched videos of Cookieshipping and its nice.

I like this in a twisted way. That is, I sometimes like thinking of twisted things, and this happens to be one of them. Not certain why...maybe just because I saw someone's banner one time that said "Cookieshipping: Because all the best shippings are crack." That tickled me mightily.

In my mind, Harley is primarily gay...but he also seems to me like the kind of guy who'd boff anyone (or anything) if the urge and opportunity struck at the same time...i.e., what a roommate of mine calls "try-sexual:" he'll pretty much try whatever strikes his fancy.

...particularly if he could embarass, humiliate, or even just discomfit someone else in the process. Because he's serene in the knowledge that the world revolves around Harley, and he prefers that as many of his nearby satellites as possible be whirling around off-kilter and careening wildly in random directions...it's just the most fun to watch.

Lol this one's a funny ship (I also liked the pair of Drew x May x Harley but I forget what its called)

But I just think Harley is Harley not much to describe about his sexuality :p

Dude, I can't help it, I love it. Harley is almost TOO gay to be gay. There's such potential for a weird and fun dynamic between them.

this shipping is funny an all, but in the kanto GF doesnt max say 'if i didnt know better id say harley has a huge crush on my sister'? isnt that implying there is nothing going on between them?

-i am not being biased even though i am a contestshipper-

Do I ship it, you ask? *raises hand* ONLY A WHOLE LOT.

/mind sharing links to fanart/fics with meee~?

this shipping is funny an all, but in the kanto GF doesnt max say 'if i didnt know better id say harley has a huge crush on my sister'? isnt that implying there is nothing going on between them?

Max knows nothing. Seriously, he's a 8 year old. And at that, he's implying a crush if anything.

Max knows nothing. Seriously, he's a 8 year old. And at that, he's implying a crush if anything.

Eight year olds can be more perceptive than you'd think. And Max seems to be an observant little Munchkin.

Hmmm. You know, a crush would explain Harley's behavior somewhat, especially if it went against his own self-image in some way...like, he has to be mean to her at every opportunity to keep himself from realizing he likes her...

Oh, absolutely! I'm a ContestShipper, too. But the idea does add yet another layer to Harley's onion-like persona, don't it? :p

for sure. all his behavior and stuff is all to do with the fact that he likes may but he knows shell never pick him over drew

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom