• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Aruscio's Shipping Icon Shop 「CLOSED!」

Would you recommend this shop to your friends for their ships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

āruscio

DENNNNNNNIS
Reaction score
Welcome to Aruscio's Shipping Icon Shop. Here, you can request icons of specific ships to identify yourself, your club, your fic, or anything else with that particular ship. Please read the shop rules before ordering an icon, and feel free to browse the Icon Gallery, where all the icons are displayed. You may use any of these icons for any purpose, as they have been placed into the public domain by me. Regular orders will arrive in 1-7 days, whilst IconExpress orders will arrive within 24-36 hours.

Icon List:
THE ICON LIST

------
-A-
------
Advanceshipping (Ash (Red) and May)

Akatsukishipping (Cyrus and Dawn)
Diamond/Pearl
Platinum

------
-B-
------
Betelgueseshipping (Cyrus and Mars)

Blackthornshipping (Lance and Clair)

------
-C-
------
Clingyshipping (Barry and Lucas)
Diamond/Pearl
Platinum

Conjunctionshipping (Saturn and Mars)

------
-D-
------
dust

------
-E-
------
Eliteshipping (Will and Karen): See "Masakudoshipping"

EliteUndershipping (E4 Aaron and Lucian)

Energyshipping (Roark and Volkner)

EyeCandyshipping (Palmer and Cynthia)

------
-F-
------
FairHairshipping (Cynthia and Barry)

FirstTrainershipping (Red and Kris)

------
-G-
------
GirlPowershipping (Cynthia and Dawn)
Diamond/Pearl
Platinum

GoldenAurashipping (Morty and Gold/Ethan)
Gen IV
Gen II

------
-H-
------
Hereticshipping (Eusine and Falkner)

Hitsugayashipping (Thorton and Maylene)

HoennChampionshipping (Steven Stone and May)

Honorshipping (Morty and Falkner)

Huntershipping (Silver and Gold/Ethan): See "PreciousMetalshipping"

------
-I-
------
dust

------
-J-
------
dust

------
-K-
------
dust

------
-L-
------
Launchshipping (Archer and Proton)

LuxAurashipping (Riley and Lucas)
Diamond/Pearl
Platinum

------
-M-
------
Masakudoshipping (Will and Karen)

Mizuhikishipping (Cyrus and Cynthia)

------
-N-
------
dust

------
-O-
------
OldRivalshipping (Blue and Leaf)

------
-P-
------
Palletshipping (Ash (Red) and Gary (Blue))

Pokéshipping (Ash (Red) and Misty)
Gen IV
Gen IV Redo
Gen III
Gen II
Gen I

Polishipping (Red and Gold/Ethan)
Gen IV
Gen II

PreciousMetalshipping (Silver and Gold/Ethan)
Gen IV
Gen IV (Pokéathlon Edition)
Gen II

------
-Q-
------
dust

------
-R-
------
Rageshipping (Lance and Misty)
Gen IV
Gen III

Redcapshipping (Ash/Red and Lucas)
Diamond/Pearl
Platinum

------
-S-
------
Sacredshipping (Eusine and Morty)

SoulSilvershipping (Silver and Lyra)

------
-T-
------
TBHshipping (Cyrus and Jupiter)

ToxicBoltshipping (Lieutenant Surge and Koga)

Twinleafshipping (Barry and Dawn)
Diamond/Pearl
Platinum

------
-U-
------
dust

------
-V-
------
dust

------
-W-
------
dust

------
-X-
------
dust

------
-Y-
------
dust

------
-Z-
------
dust

Shop Rules and Consequences:
THE SHOP RULES
#1 You can request any humanxhuman ship. In your post, provide both the names of the shippees and the name of the ship. Look here if you don't know your ship's name.
-#1.1 Please keep it with humanxhuman ships. Pokémon sprites are larger and harder to position as a result.
#2 The request limit is 3 per order. (1 per order for IconExpress orders)
-#2.1 However, I may create more icons for you than you request. Don't worry, because bonus icons won't count against the number you requested.
#3 All sprites are from Gen IV unless specifically requested not.
-#3.1 However, you can request an icon using sprites from any generation, including Generation V.
-#3.2 No cross-generational icons.
#4 The two shippees must have battle sprites. In other words, anime/manga exclusive shippees are disallowed.
-#4.1 There is an exception for anime characters with game counterparts. Ex: Riley instead of Sir Aaron, Red instead of Ash, Blue instead of Gary, etc.
#5 Don't vote in the poll unless you have made a request, or your request has been previously made.
#6 The icons are public domain. In other words, you can use or modify any of the icons I make for any purpose. Credit if you would like, but it isn't crucial.
#7 This is very important! Check Icon LIST before you request! I won't accept the same requests twice, and redos will be done at my own discretion.
-#7.1 If an icon you'd like to have is in the Icon List but for one reason or another you can't find it in the thread, you can request to have it re-uploaded. Re-uploads don't count toward your request count, and can be requested on IconExpress orders (albeit only one).
#8 Once you receive your order, please copy the images to your hard drive so that you avoid issues with image deprecation.
#9 I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

CONSEQUENCES
If you break any of the shop rules, the number of orders you can make in the future will be limited. You will receive warnings for the first couple of times you break a rule, but after that you will be penalized. The more times you are penalized for breaking a shop rule, the less icons you can request. Penalizations last as long as I see fit.

Levels of Consequence
Level 0: You will no longer receive bonus icons, per Rule #2.1, or place IconExpress orders.
Level 1: You will no longer be able to request more than two icons at a time, or place IconExpress orders.
Level 2: You will no longer be able to request more than one icon at a time, or place IconExpress orders.
Level 3: You will no longer be able to request any icons.

IconExpress:
IconExpress is my new express-ordering service. With IconExpress, your order is given higher priority than all other orders, and will be delivered within 24-36 hours. However, there are a few rules to IconExpress.

ICONEXPRESS RULES

#1 IconExpress rules are subject to the same consequences as the general shop rules.
#2 The maximum net total of IconExpress orders is 3 orders across all customers at one time.
#3 Each order may only contain 1 icon request.
#4 There is no possibility for bonus icons with IconExpress.
#5 Due to these being work-heavy days, on Sundays and Mondays the IconExpress service is NOT available.
#6 With a margin of at least two days, I can set aside ANY calendar date as a non-IconExpress date.
#7 If you wish to have an IconExpress order, your post must MUST have this image posted in it, to signify to other users and myself that it's an IconExpress order at quick glance:

4lDwx.png

Code (remove the asterisk):
[IMG*]http://i.imgur.com/4lDwx.png[/IMG]

Blacklist:
These users have violated shop rules, and have therefore received varying levels of penalization.
THE BLACKLIST
HikaruIzumi has received an indefinite Level 2 penalization for voting in the poll without ordering first.

Last edited:
Re: Shipping Icons

Hello as your first customer may I have an EliteUnderShipping(Lucian and Aaron) icon?

Re: cD's Shipping Icon Shop & Gallery

How about a ClingyShipping (Lucas/Barry) icon? ^_^

Here, the Pt sprites were hard to maneuver around to make it look good, so I used the DP sprites.

VUCQ8.png

Here's the rougher version using Pt sprites:

oWHIT.png

Here, the Pt sprites were hard to maneuver around to make it look good, so I used the DP sprites.

VUCQ8.png

Here's the rougher version using Pt sprites:

oWHIT.png

^_^
They both look amazing. Thank you.

It's Polishipping. Gold's name is Ethan in Gen IV, so I didn't know which you wanted.

So I did both. :b

Gen IV:
aqAaZ.png

Gen II:
AjdX5.png

Can you make a Preciousmetalshipping / Huntershipping sprite please?
Its Gold/Silver or Ethan/Silver whichever way you want to put it XD

Unfortunately, I can't upload the PreciousMetalshipping sprites that were requested. They're made, but I'm experiencing problems with my image host, so until they can be resolved, regret to tell you that my shop is CLOSED! Please do not place any requests until further notice.

As soon as my image host can resume service, I can upload all the requests pending and take more requests.

Re: cD's Shipping Icon Shop & Gallery (NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

Excuse the double post.

Okay, here's the PreciousMetal icons. I made two Gen IV icons because Ethan's Pokéathlon outfit is too smexy to ignore. :3

Gen IV:
LGKyb.png

Gen IV (Pokéathlon Edition):
Dp2XI.png

Gen II:
yhwtl.gif

Hm.... LuxAurashipping [Riley/Lucas]
And GoldenAurashipping [Morty/Gold or Morty/Ethan. Whichever you prefer. :3]

O-Only if it's ok to request more than one! Otherwise, I wanted to stop by and say that I love what you got here~.

Thanks! And the limit on requests is 3 at a time. But just because you request one icon doesn't mean you'll get just one. :3

In this case you get four! :D

LuxAurashipping (Riley and Lucas) (these are a bit wonky because the sprite I pulled from the good old 'pedia was missized. :C)
D/P:
dZIRe.png

Pt:
FdNAD.png

GoldenAurashipping (Morty and Gold/Ethan)
Gen II:
NNOoL.png

Gen IV:
Ye8BI.png

Eeeeee. <3

Thank you so much! *shall cherish forever/tell friends*

Re: Aruscio's Shipping Icon Shop & Gallery (NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

For my first request:

FairHairedShipping (Cynthia x Barry) icon please. It's just one of those ships that's gotten no love, and I like it a hell of a lot, so it needs an icon.

Also, for my other two requests, I'd like Cyrus x Jupiter and Cyrus x Mars. Because Cyrus is a pimp, and it's pretty obvious why he carries around two chicks with breasts of equal size. And I don't know half the names to any ships.

Platinum Sprites plz, because they look epic.

Last edited:
Re: Aruscio's Shipping Icon Shop & Gallery (NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

After much dicking around on the website's end, here's your icons. If you don't know a particular ship name, there's a list of almost every ship here:

http://incompletelove.webs.com/listaz.htm

FairHairshipping (Cynthia and Barry)
aCH1T.png

TBHshipping (Cyrus and Jupiter)
2mkJk.png

Betelgueseshipping (Cyrus and Mars)
yn2g0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom