• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's Sexuality (in 10+ years)

Ash's Sexuality in 10 years

• Straight

Votes: 78 41.5%
  • Gay

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • Still Asexual

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • Dead/other

Votes: 30 16.0%

• Total voters
Re: Ash's Sexuality

I picture Ash being bi. Definitely.

For me, I want him to be bi.

just so comashipping, palletshipping, and other non-straight satoshi ships become more interesting

Also, in Japan, it's completely normal for EVERYONE to be bi.

and palletshipping ;)

Ash needs his own goddamn bachelorette show.

Personally, I feel he's straight. There was that AG ep where Haruka's Pokemon evolved. I know for the dub, "Ash" made a comment about how he hopes he never ends up in the way Brock is when it comes to girls...something sorta like that.

Then there's The School of Hardknocks and Ghost of Maiden's Peak and movie 2 when Furura kissed him. He didn't seem "disgusted" by it.

Over all, though, imo, he's just so focused on training and winning (since that's what the show is about anyway), I'd choose "dead" from that list, especially since I doubt the writers will ever actually put him in a romantic situation, unless the series is officially ending or something.

Well if that did happen the writers will probably make the soul mate a girl, probably Misty or Dawn if Conway didn't get her yet

Ash's sexuality will be the same as Mark from The Room.

A girl approaches him with the intention of sleeping with him, repeatedly. Takes off her shirt. Ash's first response is "what's going on here?"

Personally, I feel he's straight. There was that AG ep where Haruka's Pokemon evolved. I know for the dub, "Ash" made a comment about how he hopes he never ends up in the way Brock is when it comes to girls...something sorta like that.

Then there's The School of Hardknocks and Ghost of Maiden's Peak and movie 2 when Furura kissed him. He didn't seem "disgusted" by it.

Over all, though, imo, he's just so focused on training and winning (since that's what the show is about anyway), I'd choose "dead" from that list, especially since I doubt the writers will ever actually put him in a romantic situation, unless the series is officially ending or something.

But he hasn't really had a chance to react to a kiss from a guy yet, he could like thatXD

No girl has ever gotten under his skin the way that Gary and Paul do... gay or bi (but leaning more towards guys)

Clearly a 5 or a 6 on the Kinsey Scale

Nah, Ash is straight, i mean seriously, why would they go to all the trouble to show that girls like him, and that he did actually fancy a girl way back in the Kanto region, though i have to admit he did seem to fancy Misty aswell but thats beyond the point. As a straight guy i can honestly tell that Ash is intrested in girls, and if he was either gay or bi, it would be a hell of a lot more obvious.

Nah, Ash is straight, i mean seriously, why would they go to all the trouble to show that girls like him, and that he did actually fancy a girl way back in the Kanto region, though i have to admit he did seem to fancy Misty aswell but thats beyond the point. As a straight guy i can honestly tell that Ash is intrested in girls, and if he was either gay or bi, it would be a hell of a lot more obvious.

Meh they give little hints that he likes guys too. Which is why I say biXD

There are no concrete evidence of anything, as the show doesn't explore that. But I do believe he is straight. I'm positive of that.

What sexuality is it if he likes pokemon? Because I sometimes point fingers to that

No girl has ever gotten under his skin the way that Gary and Paul do...

Huh? You're kidding, right...? Can you say "Misty?"

More recently, Angie got plenty under his skin. He sparred with May and Dawn on occasion, but had less opportunity to conflict directly with them (as they were Coordinators rather than Trainers).

gay or bi (but leaning more towards guys)

Clearly a 5 or a 6 on the Kinsey Scale

Dude, I like slash/yaoi too, but that's seeing the anime through some heavily rose-purple-tinted glasses. You may enjoy seeing Ash that way, but describing him as "clearly" 5 or 6 is a bit of a stretch.

(For my part, I'd go as far as calling him a 3 on some days, but I think 1-2 is more consistently realistic. ;-))

Given the only hard evidence we have (Giselle) either way, I believe that Ash is either straight or bi.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom