• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

Day Two Start

Phantom345 has died, they were sided with the Town!

Phantom345,

You are a vanilla townie, with access to the following abilities:
Build <Blueprint Name>: This will build the building, giving you that location as your role, and the abilities that come with it.
Peek <Blueprint Name>: This will allow you to learn the exact abilities of the role, presented to you as though you had gotten the role PM.
Destroy <Blueprint Name> OR <Building>: This will allow you to completely remove a blueprint from the game, not allowing that location to return to yourself or any other player. You may also do the same for the building you have built, removing your role and allowing you to build something new.
Give <Blueprint Name> to <Player Name>: This will allow you to give your blueprint to another player.

You are sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces have been removed from the game.

The Pokémon Center has been built!
Silent Hill
Pokémon Center

It is now Day Two, this phase will end at 10PM BST on the 19th. Just under 48 hours from now.

Vote: @StormyStinger

Another issue I have is they would have seen the discussion where some people were talking about whether someone can start with a blueprint or not, and I can't really reconcile coming out of that with the belief that everyone has one.

Don't know what to make of the Phantom kill. They were inactive so my guess would be wanting to kill a player that offers no leads. That would imply that scum are comfortable with the thread direction which I guess is the one reservation I have about this lynch. There's lots of possible explanations to be honest, but that's one I'm wary of.

Surprised only one building was made yesterday, but it's clearly a townie one. I think it's probably a no brainer to assume the Pokémon Center is likely to be a Doctor-esque role since it's pretty much a hospital, so it makes sense for it to get built by town without needing taking a peek.

The good sportsmanship kill is very interesting and whoever the leading mafia calling the shots is they get my thumbs up because I'd likely be tempted to do the same. Makes me inclined to believe it's someone with a similar mindset as me, though, and if it was approved then the rest of the mafia is either pretty confident or lost and letting themselves be led around.

I think Guzma or Jamie fit the profile as a potential leader that would go for this sort of inactive kill, or at least supportive of it.
I'd suggest we keep an eye on them, but if I'm right I also don't want to punish people this for having fair play and the greatest players interest in picture, lol.

As such I'll probably keep pressuring the ones I feel like are laying low.

Vote: mastermind lissi
I like when you try to scumhunt but you been fairly passive, and it reminds me of our first game where we were scumbuds.
Show me some action, yeet.

Surprised only one building was made yesterday, but it's clearly a townie one. I think it's probably a no brainer to assume the Pokémon Center is likely to be a Doctor-esque role since it's pretty much a hospital, so it makes sense for it to get built by town without needing taking a peek.
Yeah, the Pokémon Center seems like a cinch for a Doctor-esque role.

Though, there isn't really a reason for Town to build blueprints at Night. I expect most roles are either passive or Night, meaning you can peek at your blueprint N1, safely build it D2 (assuming it's something you want), then be able to use it N2.

The good sportsmanship kill is very interesting and whoever the leading mafia calling the shots is they get my thumbs up because I'd likely be tempted to do the same. Makes me inclined to believe it's someone with a similar mindset as me, though, and if it was approved then the rest of the mafia is either pretty confident or lost and letting themselves be led around.

I think Guzma or Jamie fit the profile as a potential leader that would go for this sort of inactive kill, or at least supportive of it.
I'd suggest we keep an eye on them, but if I'm right I also don't want to punish people this for having fair play and the greatest players interest in picture, lol.

As such I'll probably keep pressuring the ones I feel like are laying low.

Vote: mastermind lissi
I like when you try to scumhunt but you been fairly passive, and it reminds me of our first game where we were scumbuds.
Show me some action, yeet.
Hi

Sorry I’ve been busier than usual (mostly cause my energy’s been going towards researching Easter eggs and hints for the new Taylor swift album and a game on another site has been really confusing

Anyways, I got a blueprint and tried to peek last night, but I got stopped by something I’m not sure is the name of a role or another blueprint. If it’s a blueprint, I don’t think it’s been mentioned yet

The Phantom kill is interesting since I don't think he spoke outside of signing up for this game. I agree with ExLight's take on this.

For Stormy, I feel like his behavior of being quite focused on blueprint-related information has been noticed enough by several people, that I would think that if he were mafia, his partners would tell him to stop doing that.

Hi

Sorry I’ve been busier than usual (mostly cause my energy’s been going towards researching Easter eggs and hints for the new Taylor swift album and a game on another site has been really confusing

Anyways, I got a blueprint and tried to peek last night, but I got stopped by something I’m not sure is the name of a role or another blueprint. If it’s a blueprint, I don’t think it’s been mentioned yet
Completely valid. I'm feeling quite restless in these final days before the album releases.

On a game-related note, would it be safe to assume that Silent Hill would be responsible for this? I don't think there are any other ways of stopping a peek from occurring if it were not role-related.

Completely valid. I'm feeling quite restless in these final days before the album releases.

On a game-related note, would it be safe to assume that Silent Hill would be responsible for this? I don't think there are any other ways of stopping a peek from occurring if it were not role-related.
after a google search, the name is related to silent hill. Yeah, it’s safe to assume.

Back
Top Bottom