• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This holiday season is gonna be a bit... different for me, but I'm grateful to have two weeks off of school, and my new neighborhood seems to be nice. And of course, I have Bulbagarden.

I love lights and decorations, especially vintage ones! I also watch a bunch of Rankin Bass movies.

halloween is almost here!!

... not like i celebrate it, but it is a nice day, anyway c: i'm more excited for christmas tbh

I enjoy Halloween for candy mostly. Never been into the whole holiday and costumes and whatnot. Kinda forgot it was this soon tbh. October just flew right by.

I haven't been thinking much about Christmas either, means I have to think about the year ending. Can't believe 2021 is almost over already. It feels like just the other day we were cheering over 2020 finally ending.

I enjoy Halloween for candy mostly. Never been into the whole holiday and costumes and whatnot. Kinda forgot it was this soon tbh. October just flew right by.
Im super scared of Halloween stuff lol. Im mostly in it for the candy, too. Feels weird that it's in a few days.
I haven't been thinking much about Christmas either, means I have to think about the year ending. Can't believe 2021 is almost over already. It feels like just the other day we were cheering over 2020 finally ending.
WAIT 2021 IS ALMOST OVER????

you know, i was just recently kinda surprised at how fast september flew by, but october is almost over, too... damn.

it felt more like 2020 part 2 than anything else s: and im worried that 2022 would be 2021 part 2... aka 2020 part 3. idk, this year felt super short, but it also dragged on for the most part?

what im trying to say is, the world has been sucking for the past 2 years, so...

I'm trying to stay hopeful about the future. 2019-2021 was a bit of a mess for me. A lot of things happened in my life earlier this year that I won't go into here, but March-September was one of the most chaotic, stressful, and sometimes lowest periods of my life.

But things are looking up. I'm finally getting treatment, I'm making new friends, and I'm overall really happy and, for the first time in what's felt like an eternity, hopeful. I can't guarantee that bad things won't immediately go away, but I can at least say that things are looking up.

my life has... gotten slightly better and worse at the same time. mental health wise i took quite the tumble this year before finally getting better treatment as of recently, and i think other factors of my life are kinda... "meh" to "poor" at the moment. i'm hoping that'll change soon s: which is kinda why i really want to change a lot of things about my life as soon as next year starts, so it really feels like a fresh new year.

I'd say 2021 was better for me than 20 but that's a REALLY low bar. It felt to me like 2020 was just such a horrible and consequential year that we're still feeling its effects even at the end of 21. But I also feel like I don't have much of a right to complain; I've spent most of it stuck at home. 2021 has just been a year of absolute nothingness for me, I guess.

I seriously hope 2022 is a better year for everyone.

Torchic-Pokemon-Sword-and-Shield.png

Lucky Torchic here to wish everyone good fortune and happiness in the new year

the biggest change i want to make in my life is making more strides in my mental health and being able to work from home. id be mostly satisfied with my life as long as i can accomplish those two things.

The whole situation hits less hard if you lived the same way before there even was a pandemic in the first place. The only difference is that I have to wear the masks (which I actually consider as beneficial sometimes) but besides that nothing has changed (except for not seeing my therapist anymore but that's because she moved to the Netherlands so that has nothing to do with the whole pandemic stuff).

i was always more or less an introvert, which helped a lot with dealing with the pandemic. i don't think the way i live now and the way i lived before were significantly different, if at all. i go to certain places a lot less than i used to, but that's just reality for me these days and i'm okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom