• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

This reminds me of a story with my grandpa. He saw his cat was about to throw up. He then grabbed a paper plate that had a puzzle on it, dumped the puzzle onto the floor, and then put the plate in front of the cat. I can’t even imagine what that would look like. You need to have pretty fast reflexes to do all that.

This reminds me of a story with my grandpa. He saw his cat was about to throw up. He then grabbed a paper plate that had a puzzle on it, dumped the puzzle onto the floor, and then put the plate in front of the cat. I can’t even imagine what that would look like. You need to have pretty fast reflexes to do all that.
Likely he saw the initial signs of it? Or perhaps this has happened before, and he was just ready this time?

I have unfortunately done the same once as a kid, basically we had dinner, then went to cinema and had extra snacks... Idk what family was thinking even letting me eat THAT much :(

There's a new problem on X/Twitter. Some still existing accounts are somehow shadowbanned (at least on the network's internet version (it still works on mobile), the accounts don't appear in the search bar, but you can see the posts/tweets thanks to the (from:user) filter), and some other still existing accounts have their posts/tweets marked as unavailable (the accounts didn't go private and don't seem to get banned, the posts/tweets weren't suppressed, but they're still unavailable).

Last edited:
I have stopped all public posting there for months... I do quickly skim over news trends sometimes, and keep in DMs touch with a few (Greek but not local) friends I made in there in the better days, pre-Musk, during lockdown...

I don’t like Twitter (refusing to call it X because oh Arceus no) very much because it seems toxic (how I know is that I used to lurk Twitter for years…I don’t do that anymore except fanart)

Last edited:
I know Twitter only from YouTube videos, which is not anything even near a positive portrayal of the platform, so I've been avoiding it except for the two times when I wanted to view the art of artists who mainly use Twitter.

Twitter was convenient for quickly viewing all of the day's gaming announcements in one place. Now I have to go to each individual site and don't really bother with following daily updates for more minor things like Rivals of Aether. I don't really have a good reason to make a Twiiter account so I suppose that's the way it has to be.

Most media is just what you make of it. Toxicity always exists, but you can choose to mute it, block it, ignore it... Or just not bother with a platform altogether.

What I know personally is that in most other platforms I have a "just watch, wait and see" mentality while here I can be more of the person who can get actively involved in stuff, and I would not change that for anything.

i like twitter mostly for art reasons, and by that, i mean i can keep up with artists who post updates in regards to commissions and whether they have comms open, that kinda stuff. that, and, as depressing as the world is, i still use it to keep up with world and national politics, simply because i don't think putting my head in the sand would be helping matters. i'd rather be informed than not, even if the truth turns out to be grim (which it often is).

Back
Top Bottom