• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Well, I'm having a steroid injection tomorrow in my thigh and I'm having some serious mixed feelings about it, due to my fear of needles. Everyone I know who's had one says they work and I'm hoping that will be the outcome and I can finally do sports again.
I thought steroids were illegal when it comes to sports? Unless I am missing something with is likely.

steroids are prescribed to people or otherwise given in several different medical cases
taking steroids purely to enhance muscle growth/athletic ability is what is illegal or otherwise frowned upon

After telling myself I will not play BDSP, I caved and purchased Shining Pearl because it was half off at Gamestop.

At first I thought this game was too faithful, yet I appreciate the similar experience with quality of life changes such as box link and pressing X to throw a Pokéballs. My old age tells me these children have it too easy and don't know the struggle buy its made what was a tedious game a breeze.

Apologies if this is too off topic but my random musings didn't seem to fit anywhere in the BDSP section.

In other news I now have 11 Ogerpons because people will give away anything for a shiny pokemon regardless of stats or origin.

Are people really that desperate for a shiny? What about more common shinies? I have a shiny mankey lying around, what do you think I would get for that?
I have received Ogerpons for shinies that don't even look that different from the normal Pokemon. Thankfully my army of Hyper Trained Ogerpons makes Tera Raids a breeze.

Attachments

• IMG_1427.png
    IMG_1427.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom