• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Well, I'm lucky enough (or unlucky, depends on how you look at it) to be located in the southern hemisphere, that means it's summer here!!

It's also the time of year where I'm reminded that most people nowadays stream music instead of using mp3s or FLACs like I do
Their loss. Nobody will ever take music from offline file appreciators.

My Spotify wrapped is so unrepresentative it's humorous. I only use the platform to explore new music. All the music I like to hear often are on CDs.

i listen to music but i don't use spotify at all, actually
(just about everyone around here has been talking about their wraps for all of the past day and it's starting to get a little grating) (how do they all somehow have the same taste in music) (it's all mainstream rap and taylor swift)
well. they're high school juniors, what did i expect. and nothing wrong with listening to music that makes you happy regardless of the popularity of the artist

i listen to music but i don't use spotify at all, actually
(just about everyone around here has been talking about their wraps for all of the past day and it's starting to get a little grating) (how do they all somehow have the same taste in music) (it's all mainstream rap and taylor swift)
well. they're high school juniors, what did i expect. and nothing wrong with listening to music that makes you happy regardless of the popularity of the artist
I wouldn't use Spotify if I could choose. Unfortunately, no other streaming platform offers a two person plan.

You are correct in saying that people should listen to music that makes them happy. If you're listening to music that other people told you to like you're going to have an awful time.

I met a nice lady once (she complimented my glasses) that was able to land seats at a Taylor Swift concert. I asked her how she managed such a feat. She said she kept the venue people on the phone until she was able to secure disabled seats after some disabled fan was a no show. Those Taylor Swift fans have admirable dedication. Meanwhile I'm content as long as I can jot down the setlist.

Back
Top Bottom