• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't advocate for Lusamine's abuse, could you say it brought Lillie and Gladion closer together, since they didn't have their parents to rely on very much?

While I don't advocate for Lusamine's abuse, could you say it brought Lillie and Gladion closer together, since they didn't have their parents to rely on very much?
Their life with Lusamine is never depicted in game so the world will never know. That being said, I will fill the void left by their mother (while I tell Lusamine that she's a great mother and that I am good friends with both her children and will keep a close eye on them to ensure their safety.)

probably shoulda mentioned from just the stuff we as a player saw but I digress

I am basically the worst person to ever live (after you remove like dictators, criminals, the kid who stole my DS and my copies of Pokémon Diamond and Kirby Super Star Ultra out of my backpack in 7th grade) tbh

Someone stole my copy of Diamond but left my DS at school way back in like 2009. What a small world. I won't lie I cried when I found out it was missing.

After that incident I traded my copy for Emerald for Firered and Silver. Was it a good trade? To this day I still don't think so but I was eager to play GS before HGSS was released.

I never got a replacement copy of Diamond but I did eventually get a replacement copy of Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Which I ended up losing in high school because I had the game cartridge in my pocket and it fell out of my pocket at some point while walking.

Can you blame me if I say my current 'copy' of the game is just a ROM I installed onto my hacked 3DS using Twilight Menu++? I already bought the damn game two times and it's out of print now, it's not like Nintendo would get any money if I bought a legit copy of it anyway.

After that incident I traded my copy for Emerald for Firered and Silver. Was it a good trade? To this day I still don't think so but I was eager to play GS before HGSS was released.
Looking at it from Today’s value, Pokémon Silver loose is worth around $55 USD. Pokémon FireRed loose is worth around $100. Pokémon Emerald loose is worth around $180.

From that standpoint, it does not seem like a good deal. Pokémon Emerald is a more prized game today than either FireRed or Silver. Though, there is much more gameplay value with FireRed and Silver combined compared to just Emerald.

Trades like these are always hard to look back on, and I do feel bad for people will always remain uncertain to whether or not they made the right decision

I remember some kid swindled me out of some Calvin and Hobbes books and traded me some Minecraft guidebooks.

Even though I have the entire C&H collection and I’m better at the game then he ever was (at least as far as I saw), I still feel stupid for getting tricked like that. :(

Looking at it from Today’s value, Pokémon Silver loose is worth around $55 USD. Pokémon FireRed loose is worth around $100. Pokémon Emerald loose is worth around $180.

From that standpoint, it does not seem like a good deal. Pokémon Emerald is a more prized game today than either FireRed or Silver. Though, there is much more gameplay value with FireRed and Silver combined compared to just Emerald.

Trades like these are always hard to look back on, and I do feel bad for people will always remain uncertain to whether or not they made the right decision
I don't really have place to regret I have no idea what happened to wither of those games. The earliest game I own is HeartGold. I also have no idea what happened to my original Platinum but hindsight is 2020. We have evolved past the need for enhanced third versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom