• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I've seen gameplay of Pokémon Masters. I never got the game because it's all battles. I don't mind battles, but if it's all there is to the game, then I am not interested.

Personally I draw them together because after the game ended I consider them as my “friends” and the dynamic could work, plus they seem like the people I’d be friends with irl so…. It’s a lot of self indulgence tbh… I love those guys
From a personal perspective I’d only be friends with Nemona. Penny seems rather abrasive and guarded and Arven has way too much unresolved baggage. He's not very pleasant to be around.

From a personal perspective I’d only be friends with Nemona. Penny seems rather abrasive and guarded and Arven has way too much unresolved baggage. He's not very pleasant to be around.
I think a friend group with them would be sort of dysfunctional but it could work. Knowing the people my age, I could make it work. We help Arven. I think from that one cutscene before the credits I see them as friends, yknow? I guess it’s everyone’s personal opinions but I think they’re my friends (in game)
Ignore the fact that it’s my character
20230319_042819000_iOS.jpeg

i played pokemas a lot back when i had a phone it actually functioned on, but that's a thing of the past
i'm going back to it as soon as i can get a better one, though. sleep as well.
might try the others someday but ultimately i'm not super invested in the prospect of playing them or anything

Pokemon Masters is great if you want canon feet pics to relive triple battles with a twist.

i feel like they started working together because they ~had~ to or whatever, but they seemed to become a bit closer at the end? though yeah, i would say trauma bonding had to do with it
end picture definitely makes them seem like close acquaintances, if not friends

..because they're the main characters of the game and are established as a friend group by the game itself?
Sarcasm isn't necessary. It's like beryllium says. They seem more like acquaintances brought together by exceptional circumstances. Nothing about their interactions in Area Zero implies chumminess.

The only time I spent money on Masters was when they had some event where it was 0.99 for 1000 gems I think. I pulled Sygna Suit Hilda so it was worth the 4 minutes of labour.

After grinding for 3000 gems I pulled Sygna suit Acerola and Mina, along with Drasna. I appreciate the topical gachas when I'm replaying Sun.

Very random: I have gotten two text messages from Publix, one on the 27th and one today, saying that I have prescriptions ready for pickup.

I do not have any prescriptions and the Publix they say I'm supposed to pick up these prescriptions from (that again: are not for me because I do not have any prescriptions) is one that's 14 miles away.

I have no idea what to do.

Very random: I have gotten two text messages from Publix, one on the 27th and one today, saying that I have prescriptions ready for pickup.

I do not have any prescriptions and the Publix they say I'm supposed to pick up these prescriptions from (that again: are not for me because I do not have any prescriptions) is one that's 14 miles away.

I have no idea what to do.
I smell...a scam....
I get texts messages from time to time about Amazon packages being ready to be delivered and timeshares when first of, I have not ordered anything off Amazon and I don't have any timeshares.

There was one time I got a notification about winning gift cards because I was the millionth person to visit a site...twice in a row!

pokemon masters is unfortunately unavailable in my country because of our laws against loot boxes, but it looks kinda interesting tbh. I'm not generally into mobile games, but i might want to check this one out.

-- Personally, I think it is positive that your country is concerned about both the psychological and economic health of its citizens, as well as with the sustainable development of the video game industry.

Back
Top Bottom