• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Bulbagarden Survivor: Paldea - Minish wins

5 out of 8 people (without me included) think the majority wants me out and now know that they each other also think that, this was the closest I ever got to Immunity but flopped it, does this tribal even need to happen? :(

Good game everyone, a bit surprised with some answers, apparently Ex was overrated and toast is also suspected more than he shows, Jamie is surprisingly better at intuition of this game despite looking out of the loop, Minish is more out of the loop than he shows, Mido is a funny backstabby mastermind, Raven blows his own game (#RavenRatio), DawningWinds is just great and... I should just give up?

I will re read the result and try to think of how to convince most of you I should not be voted out yet if you want me to side with you in the jury, but eh... I have a feeling of impending doom now.

If anyone has an advantage and wants to play it, now would be the time

 ExLight is playing his Legacy advantage. All votes for ExLight will not count

I'll read the votes

First vote: ExLight (Does not count)
old-parchment-paper-sheet-vintage-aged-texture-isolated-white-background_34266-2121-1.jpg

Next vote: ExLight (Does not count)
old-parchment-paper-sheet-vintage-aged-texture-isolated-white-background_34266-2121-1.jpg

Next vote: ExLight (Does not count)

Next vote: Zexy
old-parchment-paper-sheet-vintage-aged-texture-isolated-white-background_34266-2121(2).jpg

Zexy-1

Next vote: Mint Elv
old-parchment-paper-sheet-vintage-aged-texture-isolated-white-background_34266-2121(1).jpg

Zexy-1 / Mint Elv-1

old-parchment-paper-sheet-vintage-aged-texture-isolated-white-background_34266-2121(2).jpg

Zexy-2 / Mint Elv-1

Next vote: Mint Elv
old-parchment-paper-sheet-vintage-aged-texture-isolated-white-background_34266-2121(1).jpg

Zexy-2 / Mint Elv-2

Eighth person voted out and third member of jury, Zexy, the tribe has spoken

Final vote count 3-2 (3 nullified)

The Immunity Competition is Winterbells

It's a game where you use your mouse (or touch screen) to control a rabbit by making it jump at bells that get smaller as time goes on while making sure the rabbit doesn't fall.

Send a screenshot of your points in your confessional. Highest points wins, and you can attempt as many times as you want, I'll only count your best performance.

Deadline is July 15, 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)

Adding countdown shortly

It's time for tribal council. You can't vote for @DawningWinds. You can still talk to them and they will still vote.

^ Your deadline to have all of your votes in is July 16, 3:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (UTC -4). I put the countdown this time!

Votes are cast in your confessionals. You may not self vote, however if you don't vote before the deadline, it will be counted as a self vote and you will receive a strike. You may change your vote at any point before time is up.

Lmao, damn DW you didn't have to destroy us like that.
Glad I just went ahead and submitted my shit attempt instead of trying for more.

But dang DW! How bored were you?
If it was a matter of me being bored I would've just went to bed; I thought I was doing what would be necessary to win. I was completely convinced someone else had a score of at least a couple billion and since I discovered that I played better with my glasses off (no I do not know why I even tested this) I couldn't see how far I'd blown that couple billion I was shooting for out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom