• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia BulbaRonpa: The War Room's Killing Game (MASTERMIND VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont feel bad torchic boy, i can't play any instrument

...ohhh, NOW i know what jamie meant! he was saying ex was the best at the harmonica!

you know i was originally going to be rp'ing junko here but i kinda didnt. except for in flavor, a little bit. (also friendly reminder that sometimes flavor is meaningful, but sometimes flavor is just flavor. sometimes it's grape. mmm... grape.)

im going to have to bring out kimberly for sf mafia... i know who i REALLY want to rp, but i can't do any major characters... :tentacruel:

CaN I JOiN :(
n-not now, the game is going on!!
...feel free to join street fighter mafia once that happens (hopefully i can get it up shortly after the end of this game as long as a small mafia slot is open), and there are other signups you can join right now, but you cannot join an ongoing game. i'd let you if i could, but i can't...

yeah... it's very much against the rules, it hard-clears someone as town without them properly flipping because there cannot be any more scum than there is at the start of the game (unless you're working with weird converter-style stuff, usually that is found in more bastard setups).
for that matter i know you don't know but spectators coming to talk in thread without first getting explicit permission from the host(s) is quite frowned upon, i know you are new here though... it can just be considered disruptive to the game in some situations. i know you didn't mean to do that though ^^;
in terms of signups there's devil's plan (by jamie), pokemon trainers mafia (by calvin), and dnd mafia (by zinn). i'm working on street fighter mafia, helper is working on an ai-centered game, and i believe... is it zexy and jamie cohosting persona 3 mafia eventually? (correct me if i'm wrong please) so you can check out any of those if you want

i'm working on street fighter mafia, helper is working on an ai-centered game, and i believe... is it zexy and jamie cohosting persona 3 mafia eventually? (correct me if i'm wrong please) so you can check out any of those if you want
to clarify, signups aren't up for any of these and it might be a while before sf and p3 mafia post theirs but they're just things i know will be coming in the future.
twr's official schedule has stuff posted for those curious

my ranking is sylveon > leafeon > flareon > umbreon > glaceon > espeon > vaporeon > jolteon but i honestly do like them all
for me

SS - sylveon
S - leafeon, flareon
A - umbreon, glaceon
B - espeon, vaporeon, jolteon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom