• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia BulbaRonpa: The War Room's Killing Game (MASTERMIND VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does scum zexy clear me hmmm
... Scum "anybody except you" would clear you lol
I think he does because they expect me to protect them?
You? Protect me in f4? Nah.
just for the record, are you lynchproof, quas?
He did claim not Lynchproof ages ago IIRC, but he has hinted he is the gambit type a couple times since.
1) why say it?
2) why should we not vote for you today? Not specifically you, also two other people I can think of

I mean I do know of 3 lynchproof ppl with their vest still up (aside from the 4th toast who rid down) still alive in this group of 7. What do we lose from breaking the vests one by one so if they all survive to f4 we actually have room for one more error and make it f3?

I think it is best we do not start from the LP with the broken vest, but the three with the unbroken vest. More votes and more time for FTEs and so.

VOTE: Quasar_Catfish

Sorry, you still are in my top 2 town reads, this is just the best option I can think of to progress the game without actually doing No Lynch and without giving mastermind free info and without flipping toast sooner than I have to.

Worst case scenario with this strat

7 ppl alive
We flip Quas vest today
Mastermind kills a non LP, 6 ppl alive
We flip Vest 2 tomorrow
Mastermind kills another non LP, 5 ppl alive
We flip Vest 3
Mastermind kills the final non LP, 4 ppl alive

By then the town LPs alive have 2 shots of getting it right

Worst case scenario with Ex strat

We flip toast town, 6 ppl alive
Mastermind kills a non LP, 5 alive
Scenario 1: We flip me, I am non Lynchproof, 4 alive

There is still Quas and 1-2 more LPs alive with vests intact, terrible scenario

Scenario 2: We flip me, I am Lynchproof
Mastermind kills a non LP, 4 alive
We flip me, town, 3 alive

Basically we lost, cuz whoever it is, has intact vest

not at all
most scum would kill me asap over my strategizing, the only reason for them to keep me around is if they felt safe around me for some reason
If I have thought of it all right, you are confirmed town, as is one more person who I will tell you about in FTE. Unfortunately you may be misguided about the optimal strat here, though, please think of it some more.

Breaking vests is our best strategy, it may still be a 50-50 if info leaked, without that it could be more. But every other strat I can think of is worse.

For the record, 3 ppl have all the lynchproof claims now, so I will only be revealing one at EON, and do know that there will be at least one town alive to out the final one if I am ded.

Actually I think we should all post our actions for the past few nights. It might give us some clues.
n1, stayed home.
n2, tried to visit ex, he wasn't home.
n3, tried to visit ex, someone was already there.
vote: toastghost

I won't mind lynching Zexy in the next Day
if i was mastermind, i wouldn't purposely put myself up for a lynch day 1. to survive as long as possible as mastermind, you'd want to stay lynchproof for as long as possible.
We should only lynch claimed Lynchproofs whose vest is still intact for as long as possible.
agreed.
Vote: Quas

over time, most things fade away, isn't that right
all of the memories dissolve it all
the sunshine, the breeze's song, go by
no matter how big it is, its time will come
it will be reborn as something new
the full moon, bright balloons
only my feelings will ever grow
an off-season swallow, so that's me
non-stop love song
i will follow you wherever you go
i can't wait to catch up before the sun sleeps
not if you're short of breath, i'm the disaster of passion

all you need to know is one or two things, or a few
i'm alone, but i'm not alone - you know that, right
trees and rain, now and then
i can't live without that precious one
springtime syndrome
not if you're short of breath - just so you know, please don't think you're going to going to get away with it, okay

the sunshine, the breeze's song...

non-stop love song
not if you're short of breath, i'm the disaster of passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom