• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia BulbaRonpa: The War Room's Killing Game (MASTERMIND VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay so uh
today is technically the last day anyone can sign up
(this feels sort of like a waste bc i really doubt anyone else is coming) (unless somehow today's the day minish magically gets more free time idk)
im gonna write a bunch of dumb hypothetical flavor texts in the meantime to save time later

1. @JamieIsBored
2. @Zexy
3. @toastghost
4. @Potato-6
5. @ExLight
6. @ZinnLav
7. @Mint Elv
8. @helperman
9. @Max1996

hate to be annoying and mass ping but role pms will probably be handed out abt midnight for me (so like in twelve hours). i would do it literally right now but i will wait to the end of the day just in case anyone else comes considering literally only one person is scum in this game
phase changes are at 3:00 PM cst (a little less than five hours from now, time-wise) and d1 officially begins tomorrow at that time
so anyway the game is starting soon blah blah blah whatever

hate to be annoying and mass ping but role pms will probably be handed out abt midnight for me (so like in twelve hours). i would do it literally right now but i will wait to the end of the day just in case anyone else comes considering literally only one person is scum in this game
phase changes are at 3:00 PM cst (a little less than five hours from now, time-wise) and d1 officially begins tomorrow at that time
so anyway the game is starting soon blah blah blah whatever
one more note. kokichi, nagito, twogami, and rantaro are part of the student pool, before anyone asks about indeps. there are no indeps.
junko and mukuro are me and calvin respectively :) (but i will not kill him)
as for the mastermind, you will have to wait and see

hnnngh. annoying annoying annoying! i wanted to send role pms out a few hours ago but got chased off the computer.
they are officially being sent out NOW, though. please watch for yours, and confirm in your role pm and in the thread once you have received it!
(if you have any questions about your role, please ask me in the role pm.)

before the game itself starts i want to mention that there is no correlation between character and who has lynchproof status. so if someone got a protagonist, it does not necessarily mean they will have lp, and if they have like hifumi or something that doesn't meant they don't. both character and lp status were assigned randomly by me with the aid of that picker wheel thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom