• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia BulbaRonpa: The War Room's Killing Game (MASTERMIND VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
siiiiigh

not enough dead people = game is getting annoying

hurry up and kill one another already... oh wait, that's not really the point of this game ig

if you want to hear a fun fact probably at least a few of you already know, initially day was gonna be 24 hours and night was gonna be 12

actually glad i changed it because [REDACTED]

Any phase below 24h is a nightmare for some timezones, I would not suggest it. We get enough complaints over some hammers, now and then...

REDACTED stands for "red earth dragon archwizards crack ten eggs, damn"
anyway im gonna be quiet until either someone asks me an important question or eod

over time, most things fade away, isn't that right
all of the memories dissolve it all
the sunshine, the breeze's song, go by
no matter how big it is, its time will come
it will be reborn as something new
the full moon, bright balloons
only my feelings will ever grow
an off-season swallow, so that's me
non-stop love song
i will follow you wherever you go
i can't wait to catch up before the sun sleeps
not if you're short of breath, i'm the disaster of passion

all you need to know is one or two things, or a few
i'm alone, but i'm not alone - you know that, right
trees and rain, now and then
i can't live without that precious one
springtime syndrome
not if you're short of breath - just so you know, please don't think you're going to going to get away with it, okay

the sunshine, the breeze's song...

non-stop love song
not if you're short of breath, i'm the disaster of passion
good stuff

Beginning of Night 4

Byakuya Togami is kind of a cunt and thus his fellow students have decided to beat him to death. However, because Byakuya will not die to commoners, he transforms into Super Togami 900 and... does whatever, I dunno. Was too lazy to come up with anything ¯\(ツ)

anyway. @Quasar_Catfish has been lynched! as they were lynchproof, they will still continue to play!

Night 4 begins now! I'd bar my doors if I were you!

However, because Byakuya will not die to commoners, he transforms into Super Togami 900 and... does whatever, I dunno. Was too lazy to come up with anything ¯\(ツ)
However, because Byakuya will not die to commoners, he transforms into Super Togami 900 and gains 900 pounds and becomes a much better character

look, togami might be hot, but i cant forgive him for what he did to chihiro

twogami is one of the purest people in the series

I am Lynchproof. Please vote to break my vest today.
I know who the other Lynchproof is and will reveal them later.
I stayed in my room again and no one showed up, again :(

VOTE: Zexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom