• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia BulbaRonpa: The War Room's Killing Game (MASTERMIND VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then either Berry messed up, Zexy is lying, or the Mastermind prevented Zexy from rooming with me.
I think it is the 3rd option. I also feel like the endgame thing is just a host slip, had someone died with Mido being Lynchproof she would have won.

We vote Me then we will for sure lose. I am not lynchproof.
I find it rather sus the last ppl left alive are you and all the lynchproof ppl with vests gone, kills even stopped to make this possible after a while...
Vote: Zexy

Really strange how he claims to visit quas and quas says he stayed home.
It could be Quas just as well, why does it have to be me? Why would mastermind me just use the info that I got no FTE to claim I stayed home?

This is just OMGUS, there is no logic behind it. If you want to be believable, vote someone else. Ideally we could even vote in a circle and have toast, our biggest townread, pick who to lynch.

I find it rather sus the last ppl left alive are you and all the lynchproof ppl with vests gone, kills even stopped to make this possible after a while...

It could be Quas just as well, why does it have to be me? Why would mastermind me just use the info that I got no FTE to claim I stayed home?

This is just OMGUS, there is no logic behind it. If you want to be believable, vote someone else. Ideally we could even vote in a circle and have toast, our biggest townread, pick who to lynch.
I townread no one but myself. I visited toast because I figured he was the mastermind and the mastermind wouldn’t be home.

You did not town read toast? Both Quas and I did... Seems like you want to have more mislynch options available for f3?

I checked out when you two started discussing statistics. Why should I townread toast? What makes them town because they volunteered first for losing their lynchproof.
He has claimed to miss actions, he has missed entire day votes... This kind of play in the past few phases shows someone who know what they are doing, it is far more likely between you/Quas, and specifically you, even Ex thought so and I have learned to trust town Ex instinct by now

He has claimed to miss actions, he has missed entire day votes... This kind of play in the past few phases shows someone who know what they are doing, it is far more likely between you/Quas, and specifically you, even Ex thought so and I have learned to trust town Ex instinct by now
We have someone claiming to miss actions, have had no deaths, and you think the towniest person is the one that would match up with the fact that there’s no kills? That makes no sense. That would make him the most likely one.

We have someone claiming to miss actions, have had no deaths, and you think the towniest person is the one that would match up with the fact that there’s no kills? That makes no sense. That would make him the most likely one.
I doubt mastermind!him would be that careless basically. Town him could be, all he has to submit is a room name, and all he has to do is read thread and cast a vote. Mastermind needs to pre plan stuff and have a long term game to have made it this far.

I doubt mastermind!him would be that careless basically. Town him could be, all he has to submit is a room name, and all he has to do is read thread and cast a vote. Mastermind needs to pre plan stuff and have a long term game to have made it this far.
Meh wantever

I just know the mastermind is amongst you three and that lynching me is helping the mastermind since it gets rid of the last non LP.

Unvote:
Vote: Quas

quas is hard cleared to me for reasons i already discussed.

out of mido and zexy, both are iffy to me, but so many things about zexy's plays make me wary, specifically the false potato claim. unless potato purposely wanted to get himself out of the game, which i doubt, there would be no reason for him to claim lynchproof. my personal theory is that the reason for potato's silence is due to him being silenced by the mastermind, and that's one of the mechanics that the mastermind has, which could ensure that zexy couldn't be counterclaimed. that's what that hug reaction could mean, that he was sorry that he couldn't say anything. shortly after being called out, zexy started talking about the mastermind stealing mislynches as their secret ability, which could be purposely misleading everyone. he also started talking about the probability of winning through randomized votes and disregarding actual evidence in the thread, which could be a way to mislead people into another mislynch, which occured with max. of course, this could all be an extremely elaborate set up from the mastermind, but i'm going occam's razor on this one.
Vote: Zexy

Self-preservation. Whether it is no lynch or double lynch, it is better than just my lynch. To be honest I am surprised Mido did not consider the chance of CFD despite me literally doing it last phase...

UNVOTE: Midorikawa
VOTE: Quasar_Catfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom