• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash and Cilan may get new pokemon!! yay!

Highly doubt ash will capture either of these pokemon. Ash already owns both these pokemon from previous journeys. With Cilan however, he is the only main character who doesnt own a non-unovan pokemon, I think it would be great for him to have a corphish (or busiel, but corphish is better ;))

Highly doubt ash will capture either of these pokemon. Ash already owns both these pokemon from previous journeys. With Cilan however, he is the only main character who doesnt own a non-unovan pokemon, I think it would be great for him to have a corphish (or busiel, but corphish is better ;))

If anyone catches Buizel or Corphish, I think it would be the twins. Though I think there may end up being a third water Pokemon with both of them, with Palpitoad on the October calendar.

Natsume/Iwane animating this so the battle has potential

This is just downright unusual! The twins are boys, right? But why are they baring their midriffs? I thought the boys never bare midriffs in Pokemon.
Ahem...
jessiedis015.jpg

This is just downright unusual! The twins are boys, right? But why are they baring their midriffs? I thought the boys never bare midriffs in Pokemon.
Ahem...
jessiedis015.jpg
Yeah but James was wearing the real Ash's clothes but they were too small for him. These boys are a whole new story their doing it purpose. It's not like they need new clothes, no it's what girls wear ok.

Yeah but James was wearing the real Ash's clothes but they were too small for him.

Nope, they're not his real clothes. Also, they wouldn't fit James.

These boys are a whole new story their doing it purpose. It's not like they need new clothes, no it's what girls wear ok.

???

what is wrong with you guys? judging people on the clothes they like to where....shame...

well in this mini preview for the episode it shows soran and riku in the anime and both of them show their stomachs and the one's sleeves only goes to his elbow. even the outfits on the two guys cosplaying as soran and riku look too small for them even though the outfits are a perfect tailored modle.

the part im talking about is about 0;00-0;18. the rest is added stuff i couldnt remove.

アニポケBW2・タッグバトル回&女装回あらすじ。 - YouTube

so yea, soran and riku need longer clothes...

Does it really matter what they wear? It's nice to see some variety.

Preview
- Drilbur comes out from the ground between the twins.
- Braviary hovers over the twins.
- Cilan, Ash and the twins get ready to face off.
- The twins do some sort of pose.
- Braviary appears to be coming out from the ground and uses Brave Bird.
- Drilbur jumps from the ground to the sky, to get Unfezant.
- Pansage and Unfezant do their combination attack.
- Pansage with Unfezant and Drilbur with Braviary chase each other in the sky.
- Pansage comes out of the ground.
- Cilan pulls out his Fishing Rod and no that is not a euphemism.
- The boys pull out a Male and Female Frillish from a pond with their rods.
- A Buizel and Corphish use Water Gun and Bubblebeam to attack the twins Pokemon.
- The twins Pokemon dodge it.
- Unfezant and Pansage do another combination attack and the twins Pokemon dodge it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROehbmralaw&feature=plcp

Last edited:
What's with the random fishing?

I'll murder Ash if he scans Corphish and Buizel.

It's nice to see Unfezant battle again, and another anime appearance from a Drilbur, which rarely appears in the anime, even if it's owned by two of the ugliest CotD's in the series yet sadly, but thankfully, after this episode we get to see Iris's Excadrill again *squees*

And oh look, a Corphish and a Buizel that most likely belong to the COTDs.
That's... disappointing.

Just hearing you guys say that makes me think about how much I miss Ash's Corphish and Buizel, man those were good times, as they were two of my favorite of Ash's Pokemon (and Buizel is my favorite Pokemon overall)

I would be really happy if Cilan caught a Buizel, not only does Cilan need a new Pokemon anymore, but it's BUIZEL, my all-time favorite Pokemon, as for him getting Corphish instead, as much as I loved Ash's Corphish, I don't see it fitting Cilan, especially given he already has Stunfisk, I find Buizel more fitting for him and his personality.

If anyone catches Buizel or Corphish, I think it would be the twins. Though I think there may end up being a third water Pokemon with both of them, with Palpitoad on the October calendar.

No, just no, I REFUSE to see my favorite Pokemon owned by two of the ugliest CoTD's out there.

What's with the random fishing?

I'll murder Ash if he scans Corphish and Buizel.

Exactly, he's owned both of them before, I mean, he never scanned Bulbasaur or Squirtle when May caught them (especially since Ash's own Bulbasaur and Squirtle would appear later that same season), I don't remember if he did it with Dawn's Cyndaquil though...

Braviary's being awesome in his first début. This episode is looking great, it's about time we saw fishing again.

Either those twins will capture a male and female Frillish or a Buizel and Corphish. It is not made clear enough.

I would be really happy if Cilan caught a Buizel, not only does Cilan need a new Pokemon anymore, but it's BUIZEL, my all-time favorite Pokemon, as for him getting Corphish instead, as much as I loved Ash's Corphish, I don't see it fitting Cilan, especially given he already has Stunfisk, I find Buizel more fitting for him and his personality.
Unless you consider the Corphish who appears on front of the BWS2 poster which makes me suspicious about it.

Seeing as the Pokémon who stand out on the poster have had and will have important, canon, roles in the anime.

Last edited:
Braviary's being awesome in his first début. This episode is looking great, it's about time we saw fishing again.

Either those twins will capture a male and female Frillish or a Buizel and Corphish. It is not made clear enough.

Unless you consider the Corphish who appears on front of the BWS2 poster which makes me suspicious about it.

Seeing as the Pokémon who stand out on the poster have had and will have important, canon, roles in the anime.
well or:
A.- cilan captures a corphish or
B.- ash corphish returns

I don't think that's Ash's Corphish and Buizel. As wonderful as that would be something tells me they are just "filler" Pokemon for this episode because I think in BW2 you can catch both of them by fishing.

The battle matchup looks interesting, since both sides are using a bird that were shown to be carring their partners for a combination attack. Could be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom