• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 3 Start
1. @coordinator lissi
2. @JamieIsBored
3. @StormyStinger
4. @Quasar_Catfish Killed Night 1: Spy, the Town-aligned Lover Spy/2x Rolecop + 1x Lynchproof Revived by Button D3
5. @Midorikawa
7. @berylguzmania
8. @ExLight
9. @Itsjustmudkipz
11. @Space
13. @DigitalGen6
end VOTALS

coordinator lissi - 3 (ExLight, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa)

Midorikawa - 1 (Quasar_Catfish, StormyStinger)

Not voting - 5 (coordinator lissi , DigitalGen6, Space, berylguzmania, Itsjustmudkipz )

potato returns after votes had been submitted the room dead silent silently hoping its not them to be killed you wait and you wait and nothing happens

it is now night 3

i dont think quas visited me.
I visited Mido during Night 1 and have not visited anyone else.

@Quasar_Catfish what are your thoughts on lissi?
She's definitely acting more reserved than she did in her previous game as a goodfellow. Her questions about roles she's unfamiliar with seems innocuous enough, as she doesn't have much experience and likely wouldn't know about those roles; in The Stanley Parable Mafia, she repeatedly spoke of her "bus driver" ability, when in reality she was the redirector, showing her unfamiliarity with common Mafia roles. During her Persona game as an evildoer alongside ExLight, she was very sheepish and largely did not contribute to finding the evildoers, though she may just have been unfamiliar with the concept at the time due to her green nature. With her recent experiences, I would expect her to go on the hunt more, but that has been distinctly absent in this game.

I’ve also been a little suspicious of lissi…
The evidence that I’ve seen others bring up seems pretty valid to me
She’s also less active than I expected though that might be just her being busy irl?

But this is the strongest feeling I have at the moment so yea

Vote: coordinator lissi

……..I’m disturbed that no one else seems shocked that Lissi is alive.
oh believe me. you're not the only one.
also i hate to be a party pooper but
She’s also less active than I expected though that might be just her being busy irl?

this came out of left field. you would know if she's busy irl or not, right?
....sounds kinda staged

oh believe me. you're not the only one.
also i hate to be a party pooper but

....sounds kinda staged
Didn’t Lissi just talk about them hanging out too? I thought the button press was a townie move but maybe she was just confident she wouldn’t die.

....sounds kinda staged

Well earlier in the game she did say something about being busy with school iirc, and while we do talk a lot I’m not aware of everything she does

I’m not active cause you know how my school is and the weekend had my soccer tournament and tbh after yesterday being the biggest fricking emotional rollercoaster ever I’m just tired. Plus I went to sleep at like 1 am today
Didn’t Lissi just talk about them hanging out too? I thought the button press was a townie move but maybe she was just confident she wouldn’t die.
We were hanging out yesterday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom