• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not a rolecop, i don't even know it for sure
it's just a hunch, i could be dead wrong, but i at least wouldn't be surprised
go ahead and lynch her if you want, idc, but i know i'm not going to.
i also wouldn't want to go out of my way to cause any unnecessary panic or worry at this stage in the game. these are crucial times for town and the more level-headedness we can maintain, the better.

i can be lynched without any consequences besides losing a member of town, by the way. it's trying any funny business with me at night that wouldn't bode well for scum, which is why i figure that scum would be working to get me lynched if they wanted to kill me specifically.

but i'm a good scapegoat after the masoneighbor fakeclaim, which is why i'm still alive. by the way, if people were still wondering why i did that it was for future reference ("what happens when you fakeclaim ooc?") but i also figured it would be very easily disproven which would throw suspicion on me that i could bounce back from later, but not to the extent that i remain in towncore, thus ensuring my longevity in the game because i'm not high-priority in most people's PoE but easily enough mistaken for scum for mafia to want to keep me around for the endgame.

so, yes, a long-term gambit. one that has worked quite nicely, by the way.

someone said smth and it got me thinkin
it doesnt like. matter ultimately. she could be something totally different, hell she could even be a scum bomb or something. it's just, like.. dunno?
i think we have more pressing matters anyway. that being you need to shoot someone, ex

someone said smth and it got me thinkin
it doesnt like. matter ultimately. she could be something totally different, hell she could even be a scum bomb or something. it's just, like.. dunno?
i think we have more pressing matters anyway. that being you need to shoot someone, ex
Mreow. It does matter.

What someone, what something?

a couple of weird mythra things, specifically the part where they said they would stay put to prevent deaths (this could allude to vig, but that role belongs to ex - day vig, at least). it could be used either as some weird kind of reverse-psychology bait or as a very oddly worded warning/soft.
i feel like purposefully wasting their vote ties into it - i also considered some kind of jester, but it'd be weird to have another indep?
their playstyle was very unconventional though. so dunno.

tldr let me have fun bluffing dammit. and the only way to find out is by killing her anyway so why not try your luck if you really think she's scum. she may well be. i don't care.
but i want lissi out and i'm going to be isoing the hell out of mido shortly.

We only think Beryl is granny because she implied it after Quasar said the role was supposedly in the mafia chat. Could bery be lying and mafia team is quasar/bery/lissi? And she just claimed granny to prevent herself from being targeted by town and to make quasar look like they weren’t lying?
Could be, or Guz could be some sort of janitor that cleaned up Mao D1 and is using their role as a claim? Gonna sound hypocritical here, but all the gambits are making me trust Guz less and less. Can we know what the mason claiming was about now? Man has an idea but doesn’t want to spread the wrong idea to people.

jamie, i told the thread what the mason claim was about several posts ago :bulbaLol:
if any of you want to try and find out if i'm telling the truth or not, feel free to come and pay me a visit tonight, but it's not like you'll survive it d:

We never explained how she knew about Digital's role supposedly being a bomb. Plus Granny + Bomb is also broken considering the amount of Town roles since scum can't shoot any of them without getting heavily punished, so this sounds very wrong.
This kinda discredits the Quas scum conversion theory too man feels. If everyone is telling the truth then that’s 4 ways in a day and night phase a scum could be killed without a single vote against them. There must have been 3 at the start man feels.
Anyways if Bery is lying about being granny could she be claiming there’s a bomb to cause paranoia in town?
Yes is the simple answer, but whether or not they actually are. Man’s not sure.

i'm not lying about my role
if i really wanted to cause paranoia i would be saying i'm the bomb. something mido brought up too, and was incorrect about

We only think Beryl is granny because she implied it after Quasar said the role was supposedly in the mafia chat. Could bery be lying and mafia team is quasar/bery/lissi? And she just claimed granny to prevent herself from being targeted by town and to make quasar look like they weren’t lying?
Before I revealed the "Granny" role, I asked Berry if she was elderly, in an attempt to discern whether or not she was the Granny. Her response was somewhat cryptic, but I believe she is suggesting that she is the Granny, before the role's name was dropped.

Are you elderly?
i'm 16 damn years old! ALMOST 17, but...

That
Before I revealed the "Granny" role, I asked Berry if she was elderly, in an attempt to discern whether or not she was the Granny. Her response was somewhat cryptic, but I believe she is suggesting that she is the Granny, before the role's name was dropped
That’s a debatable response.

Regardless I questioned her mainly because of the bomb stuff.

It’s more looking like she’s just gambiting without thinking it through honestly

MREOW

Oh, yea. Two people died and we never learned their alignments right.
We might be all tense up afraid of 3 mafia remaining when one of them might've been the scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom