• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crack Pairings - A discussion

Re: Crack Pairings - don't need a reason, just need love

I dig Morty/Sabrina
Oh my gosh, I totally hardcore shipped that years ago (wrote a terrible oneshot that mercifully never saw the light of day and died with that old computer). You just totally rekindled that ship love. 8D

And now, one word: Incognitoshipping.

Looker/Lance/Jackie Walker.

Ohohoho. <3

Oh my gosh, I totally hardcore shipped that years ago (wrote a terrible oneshot that mercifully never saw the light of day and died with that old computer). You just totally rekindled that ship love. 8D

And now, one word: Incognitoshipping.

Looker/Lance/Jackie Walker.

Ohohoho. <3

Dude, Sabrina is like...the only girl I like with Morty. It's great.

I wanted to asked something...
Is the couple of pokemon character with another anime character include as crack pairing?
Because I like the pairing of naruto and may (haruka) because both of them like ramen I call them ramenshipping

Only one xD
Honor - MortyxFalkner

As much as I like the pairing, it's REALLY hard to find fics of it ;o;

I brainwashed myself into supporting Veilstoneshipping (Paul/Conway). Tried to resist; I swear. But gawh. Those two. Also biased towards CarbonCopyshipping (Paul/Gameverse Silver) for obvious reasons. Before I was big on HeatTagshipping, I fancied the idea of Showoffshipping (Dawn/Max), which probably functions very similarly. XD

I kinda like Roark/Reggie (I forget that ship's name, which is sad because I think I named it); the fandom seems to be way more about Volkner/Reggie, which I never understood. ... And of course there's Curtainshipping (Reggie/Maylene). Sorta brainwashed myself into liking that as well.

There are probably tons more in my repitoire... if I can remember them.

As much as I like the pairing, it's REALLY hard to find fics of it ;o;

i can rec you a really beautiful fic if you're interested <3
assuming you haven't read it already, of course

I kinda like Roark/Reggie (I forget that ship's name, which is sad because I think I named it); the fandom seems to be way more about Volkner/Reggie, which I never understood.

RnBshipping? ;) i love that pairing as well! they'd be too cute~

Did someone just say Outcryshipping/May x Paul?

From http://pdxplus.main.jp/20100620/m20.html

c-shinharu01.gif

c-shinharu02.gif

I think I just got myself hooked on Mewtwo x Lucario since....last night. ; ; Only in the Super Smash Bros!verse, though. Because that's the only way it makes sense to me. D:

Ice/Heath - *bricked* I just started liking it from out of nowhere while I was playing the SoA game okay! I'm attracted to weird ships like a fly is to a light-bulb!

NewWorldOrderShipping- Cyrus/Pein *from Naruto*- I made this one up myself for the sake of me and my friend's desire for a really cracky crossover ship.

Hmm...lets see...

Morty/Falkner: I'm not normally a fan, but I just now thought of them hugging and it got me to utter an "aww...", so yeah.

Erika/Steven: They both seem a little spacey to me, and I think spacey couples are just adorable.

Morty/Sabrina: It just fits to me.

Brendan/Leaf: I think they're cute. :-D

I pretty much only ship crack pairings. I especially specialize in random anime CotD pairings (I even coined a few.) Like shipping without the flame wars! Because nobody gives a crap about most CotD people and my pairings are so weird people wouldn't even know who the hell they are anyways.

Anyways:

Ash's Pidgeot x the Fearow leader: I don't know why, maybe as a result of the two finally finding peace between the Spearow and Pidgey/Pidgeotto flocks? I had a funny scenario in my head where the Fearow was a female (I always guessed Pidgeot was a male) and ended up becoming attracted to Pidgeot.

SteelWingShipping (Jasmine/Falkner:) I thought they looked cute together when I saw them in the GSC manual. I'm planning a fic based on this ship too, as it's the only ship that comes closest to being considered my OTP.

Bugsy x Anabel: They could share stories about how people mistake them for the opposite gender.

With anime CotD people I love Ornithoshipping (Rosebay the Bugsy looking lady from the episode where Ash's Starly evolves x Jaco the breeder guy with the Electrike in Sinnoh.) I really don't know why or how I came up with this pairing but I'm throwing it in my fanfic anyways. (I made Rosebay Bugsy's aunt in my fic.)

I was trying to sleep last night, and I was thinking about The Rise of Darkrai, the idea of Cresselia x Tonio came into my mind.

And now it won't go away. :c

(Well, if Alice can have Darkrai....)

Here's a random ship that I thought of (And kinda liked), Conway x May.

koharu.png

Artist: Me >D

Zero/Proof (Movie 13)

You may start staring.

Don't know if it's -TOO- crack because I think it had a following in the old days, but I've been interested in Sabrina x Mewtwo for some reason. :x Then again, I tend to latch onto pairings with my current favorite characters.

Well, I love NovelShipping. I hope that counts...

I don't know if cross series pairings count as crack or not... but I just saw the most adorable picture of Dawn and Timmy (from The Fairly Odd Parents).

It's not a favorite ship or anything, but I certainly do love it ^_^

The most wonderful thing happenned to me! I was searching google for BoastShipping stuff (aka Jun and Urara and my favorite crackship) and someone had actually made a BoastShipping video on youtube! So I watched it and it was awesome! I just can't believe the my favorite crack pairing had some fanwork (besides mine)! BOASTSHIPPING FOREVER!

I know! You'll like my channel then, I've made over a dozen boastshipping amvs.
Mega boastshipper XP

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom