• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crack Pairings - A discussion

My top two male villains together = Cyrus x Giovanni (Or the other way around, I haven't decided.)

I <3 it. Obviously. And I'm not afraid to cry it out, either. XD I think it's excellent~ fhjjtrgheeaw I'm going fangirly now.

Speaking of Joey, JoeyXThe Shorts Kid (whatever his name is) is the sexiest thing ever.

My top crack ship: Firebirdshipping (May x James)

Reason(s) - Uh... None? I saw an image of them dancing once and they looked good together? I'm not entirely sure... It totally wouldn't really work out.

Another crackship I literally discovered one minue ago while surfing this thread: Outcryshipping (May x Paul)

Reasons for maybe liking it: I don't like Ikarishipping. I like putting May in random pairings, since if she and Drew aren't together I don't really care. And... I could see it working? It's the classic good girl, bad dude thing that's in everything.

You can't get any crackier than Cyrus/FRLG-hero. -points to avatar-

What about Cameron the Photographer and Volkner? DigitalPhotoshipping is so much crackier than Cyrus and FRLG hero. XD

But Honorshipping shall forever be the king of crack ships in my eyes. **salutes**

what, is this a crack off?! epic.

i'd love to contribute more, but i live on cannon fodder, sorry ^^;

And Eusine x Suicune.
Although that's probably canon one-sided...*shot*

Anyway...crack Shippings I support...

To be honest, I'm quite fond of Loliesqueshipping (Marley/Cynthia).
Most of the Thorton Ships I support are pretty crackish...
Thorton/Lance, Thorton/Will, Thorton/Game!Silver, Thorton/Maylene, Thorton/Bugsy, Thorton/Ethan, Thorton/Dawn, Thorton/Rival Blue...
Guess who my fandom bicycle is?

EDIT:

Bootycallshipping.
Yes.
Just yes.

Last edited:
Re: Crack Pairings - don't need a reason, just need love

here's some crack ships i like

-jackie walker/Lizabeth
-mew/manaphy
-mew/pickachu(Yes i multiship mew, but i don't ship pikachu/manaphy however)
-gary/misty(Well I'm not sure if this is crack)
-dawn/drew(I kinda like this ship but not that much though since i hate both chracters, but I hate dawn more.)

here's some crack ships i like

-jackie walker/Lizabeth
-mew/manaphy
-mew/pickachu(Yes i multiship mew, but i don't ship pikachu/manaphy however)
-gary/misty(Well I'm not sure if this is crack)
-dawn/drew(I kinda like this ship but not that much though since i hate both chracters, but I hate dawn more.)

All of a sudden for no reason I've become a BoastShipper (Barry x Ursula). The idea just appeals to me. I'm thinking of writing a fic for it on Fanfiction, as there are NO fics for it at the moment, which surprises me. In fact, theres no BoastShipping stuf on teh interwebs except for some AMVs, which are good but way too short. Anyone have any fanart or fanfics of it?

here's some crack ships i forgot to list that i think are funny
drew/harley
drew/ the new guy for the new generation episodes
drew/may's butterfree

^...So you double posted, then edited your first post with what you double posted? Just edit next time...jeez.

And for the record

Conway X Drake

I win

Not gonna lie, I ship the shipping that I want to name/am waiting to see if my shipping name will be confirmed,.

Morty/Lucas. B)

What about Cameron the Photographer and Volkner? DigitalPhotoshipping is so much crackier than Cyrus and FRLG hero. XD

But Honorshipping shall forever be the king of crack ships in my eyes. **salutes**

OMGGGG HAHAHA o god this one takes home the cake!!

Someone needs to write a fic about it, I would def fave it.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom